The Truth Untold

Your POV

We are all in despair once we reach our room. We decide not to walk around anymore. We even decide not to eat dinner. Yoongi soon starts speaking, frustratedly, "Why can't we just escape with our siblings and leave?!" I take a deep breath before speaking, "Yoong, we all want to get them back.... But if we're going to escape with them, we need to do it right. We can't just wing it." Namjoon then steps in, "Not only that, but we need to save the others who are stuck here. We need to make sure this doesn't happen again. " Hoseok then sits on the bed next to Yoong and whispers, "Don't worry..... They will all be home safe soon. " He then rubs his back and gives him a tight hug.

Akari's POV

I am in my cell when man rushes towards my cell. He is panting, probably from running. I stand up reach out my hands towards him for him to grab to regain his balance. "Can I help you sir?!......" I ask him worriedly. He pants while he tries to speak...... "The empress!!....." I start to panic, "What about the empress?!" He breathes in deeply, "The empress! Save your siblings!! She plans to kill them after your wedding!! You have to save them!! Please don't forget me. The empress will kill me. Keep your mouth shut about what I have told you today." Tears begin to pour out of his eyes. In the far distance, we hear the empress shouting out orders, "Find him!! I don't care what it takes!! Kill him on the spot!!" Guards then rush in and find the man near me the man then whispers to me, I hold his hand tightly, "Don't forget about the kidness that I have showed you." With one shot the guard kills the man. Blood drips onto my arm and hand from holding his. I then cry at the sight. This man did not deserve to die. Nothing is ever fair in this palace.

Your POV

The next day slowly arrives. Time almost seems to go slower in this wicked place. I don't have any particular plans except to walk around and go to the entertainment event that the emperor invited us to. That is not unitl later though. Today I think we will just started planning for our next move.

We all sit in our beds looking at each other in silence intil Namjoon breaks the silence. "To be honest guy's, I'm not sure what we should do next. We know where our siblings are. We know about all the horrors that go on here but we can't just face her. She has soldiers and guards everywhere. We can't just leave our with our siblings because what about the rest?"

I then write down the following, 'I'm sorry but we have no choice, we have to save our sibblings

I then write down the following, 'I'm sorry but we have no choice, we have to save our sibblings. Once we save them, we can come back. I don't like the idea of leaving all of these people but we have to save our siblings. We can go back for. Remember, we have proof. Let's go after dark. Send notice to- you know who. DON'T READ THIS OUTLOUD. There might be cameras. Pass this around to everyone. Do you guys agree with this plan?'

Namjoon looks at me with eyes of distress and so do the others. "Do you not agree with our complications?" Jimin then speaks, "No, I agree but (Y/N)! This seems very risky." Tae then looks at Jimin with a stern face, "I agree with you but.... We have too if we want to save them." Jin then looks at me, "(y/n), You're crazy and I love you but I hope you know what you're getting yourself into." He then wraps one arm around my shoulders and he kisses the tip of my nose.  "Of course I don't but I know what I- we need to do. We can do this. 

Later on at the entertainment event.....

Yoongi's POV

The table is set very elegantly

The table is set very elegantly. A little too formal for an entertainment event but it is the prettiest thing I've seen in this whole palace. I sit on the right of (y/n) while Jin sits to her left. The empress sits at the end of the table. Her presence at the table makes me just want to cringe. I try my best to keep my cool but the longer she sits here, the more I remember what she did to my brother and to all of our siblings for that matter.

2 hours have already past and nothing interesting has happened. The empress only asks few questions which Jin and (y/n) respond to, but nothing else happens. Since me and the others aren't royalty, we aren't welcome to speak so we just sit there in silence listening to their conversation. It's probably for the best that we don't speak. Earlier I sent a message to Exo that we would need transportation home, and some extra clothes of course, by tomorrow night. I also told them to park far from the palace so the empress can't see nor hear our means of escape. Trying to help OUR siblings will be easy but, we haven't exactly found out where her siblings are. I'm sure she has a good plan, afterall, she did have a chance to speak with her brothers.

I am suddenly awakened out my thoughts by the empress clinking her fork against her glass, she is so annoying, sheesh, some people,( ̄^ ̄) "It has been a wonderful night has it not been? I would like to raise a toast to empress Kong Yunsu or should I say (f/n) (l/n)? Me and all the others are highly alert now. I was ready to fight but maybe there was someway that (y/n) and Jin could do to get themselves out of this situation. (Y/n) speaks up, "Whom are you talking about? I'm not sure who you are referring to." "Don't play dumb little girl. I know who you are because I captured your whole family, besides the one's I've killed." She chuckles lightly. This empress is crazy. "You know, I was planning on killing you at your brother's wedding but I'm thinking that we should get married sooner." (Y/n) face turns bright red, "My brother would never marry and old hag like you!" She yells this across from the table.

The next few minutes are all a blur, I am stuck with something in which causes me to faint. A needle, classic. I then hear a voice call out to me but it does not sound like any of the members, nor (y/n), nor the empresses.

Thank you for reading Tomorrow's Reign. I will be making a third sequel to this book because this one is becoming to long.

The third one will be called, "The Truth Untold" I hope you have enjoyed the book so far and I hope to see you in my next book! ♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ