Dreams

Ren's POV

The dreams have been getting worse. From what I have heard, the dreams are getting longer and they are much harder to overcome. I haven't seen my brother in a couple days. I hope that he is OK and is not experiencing these dreams. I haven't eaten a few days because the we have guest and the empress for some reason, refuses to feed us. The only thing that has been in my mouth for the past few days, is water. I wonder, what would life be like if we hadn't been captured by the Maritt's, what would our life be like? What is going on back in Jorea? Jorea. I miss my home country. My mother and didn't live with me and Akari. My mom and dad lived in Korea, they would occasionally come to visit us. They would always send us the money we needed for clothes and things. I'm not exactly sure why they didn't just stay here in Jorea. I miss them. I have heard from the empress, that they are wanted fugitives. I don't believe that. My parents were the most loving and kind people you could ever meet. Something is not right. 

Down the hall I can hear the chains of someone walking nearby in my direction. I quickly get up, to see who it is. Akari appears in my peripheral vision. I almost  cry when I see him. I am glad that he is alive. The soldier pushes Akari into my cell and then walks away. I hug Akari but he can't hug me back because of this shackles. Akari tells me to be quiet as he speaks, "Bro, I don't have a lot of time to explain this but, I have been having some strange dreams lately."  As fast as my happiness came, my happiness was now gone.

Your POV

The others were all gathered around me in a circular order. I started, "I don't have all the details but I think I know why this room is so big and smelly." I point to different spots around the room in which look like something was stained. "You see all these stains?" I pause, letting the others look around. "Those aren't dirt stains. They are blood stains." The others looked at me wide eyed. Namjoon looks at me in disbelief and he shakes his head, "How do you know  these are blood stains?" I look back at him, "Is it really that hard to believe? We are in the palace of an evil empress. I know because I had a dream. 

This was not like any other dream. Usually when people have dreams they can wake themselves up and out of the dream. I couldn't. I had no control over my mind or body. It was the scariest feeling. It was like I had sleep paralysis." Yoongi then asked, "Do you have sleep paralysis?" "No." I shake my head. "You guys don't understand how scared I was. It was like I was stuck in a horrible world in which I had no control over my body." Yoongi then walks over to me and tries to hug me but I push him away. "I'm sorry Yoong." I whisper to him,"I hope you can understand, the empress might be watching." He nods. Even though I know I made the right decision for all of our safety but it still breaks my heart to see Yoong look upset. He may look and act kind of cold sometimes but he is really a sweetheart."

"Guys..." I start. "This is not a bedroom. It never was. This is a room where a massacre occurred. Many innocent people died in this very room." The guys all looked at each other in bewilderment.

Akari's POV 

"Bro, do not panic. I'm not having the same dreams as the other people you have been hearing about. My dreams aren't really dreams. They are more like experiences. Well, not my experiences." Ren looks at me with confusion. I continue to explain. "When I have a dream, it's as If it was through someone else's eyes. Its like I can see what someone else see's it's like a memory that I have never experienced but someone else has experienced. Do you understand?" "Sort of. So it's like if i were to go to, lets say, go to the beach earlier that day, when you go to dream, you would be able to see what I did that day through my eyes.  Am I right?" "Yes you are correct little bro." "Are you able to hear conversations?" Ren asks me. I respond, "Yes but only parts of the conversation." Ren then ask me, "Then the real question is, who's memories are you seeing?"

AN: Guys, I'm really sorry for updating late but the new school year is coming up and I have also been busy with summer activities. I'm sorry if I don't update for weeks. Also, I am thinking of writing another fanfic EVENTUALLY and I am thinking about having a partner but I'm not sure. If you are interested or you have a friend who is interested, feel free to contact me. Remember that I am not 100% sure if I will have a partner but if you're interested, you know, hook me up!