The long Dream

Akari's POV

Today there has been a change of plans, today I was supposed to go to my studies but the emperor decided against it. We have guest. They are from an island near American. This is so exciting, some new faces. Maybe we will get a chance to meet or at least see them. Maybe they are here to save us. Then again, no one has come to this island in over 10 years. Maybe they are not here to help us after all. Well, a prisoner can dream. 

I heard rumors that an emperor and empress is coming to pay Aeron a little visit. Though, I'm not sure how long they are staying. I hope they stay for a few days. I want to meet this mysterious empress. I have also heard that Aeron  was not expecting any visitors. No surprise there. 

Yoongi's POV

I am so nervous. I'm afraid of loosing the members in this confinement. I'm afraid of losing (y/n). I will do anything to protect the members and (y/n). My first priority is to make sure my brother is safe and I need to do my best to keep the members safe. I installed cameras in everyone's costume so that the members (Exo and Seventeen) at home would be able to record everything and see everything we see. Of course, it was Hobi's idea to make the cameras water proof. Just for safety measures. 

My face turns bright red as I see Jin helping (y/n) put on her mask. For obvious safety reasons, we decided to have Jin and (y/n) wear mask. There is a slight chance that her brothers might be here so if there is a chance, they will most likely look very similar. We don't want the empress to hide him from us, she might decide to hide him so we won't recognize him. I really hope our siblings are safe, wherever they are. This is it. After Jin and (y/n) stop fixing each other's mask, they both stand up and Jin offers her his arm and together they make their way up to the front of the jet. I wish (y/n) would be my empress. She looks amazing in her costume. She looks amazing all the time and her heart is even more beautiful. 

Your POV

Before I head out with Jin, I pick my dress up and run back to Yoongi. I give him a hug and I give him a quick kiss on his cheek. His face turns bright red. I then whisper to him, "Be brave. Stay safe. Stay alive. For me." As I walked away towards Jin, I look back at Yoongi and I can see the members surrounding, him teasing him. His face turns bright as he notices me looking back at him. 

I soon catch up with Jin and I wrap my arm through his arm. Jin looks at me kindly, "You ready?" I nod to him, "I'm ready." He then places a gentle kiss on my forehead. I then smile at him and I face the doors and we then walk out, with the rest of the members trailing behind us. 

Jin's POV

Once we left the plane, the sight in front of us was horrifying. You could see prisoners being led on chains by Maritts. There were spots of blood all over the walls and on the ground. I felt as if I was going to throw up. I held (y/n)closer. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. 

As we walked near the palace, we notice that there are soldiers situated at the front gate. As we near the gate, the soldiers seem on edge. They seem surprised that we are here. I whisper over to (y/n), "Hey, I don't think anyone has been here in a LONG time." She nods in agreement. She whispers back to me, "And another thing. I don't think the soldiers really want to hurt us." "How do you know?" I ask her. "They have a look in their eyes that is sincere. It looks as if they were forced to be here. In this case, they probably were."

With that, the soldier than speaks in a low tone into his microphone. A voice responds to him. He then looks up at me and asks, "Who are you?!" He says this in a firm loud voice. I respond to him, "I am emperor Kung Jung-Hoon and this is my empress Kong Yunsu." We decided to go with the names of emperors that lived long ago. Were decided to make up the story that we are decendants of their family line and we were forced into an arranged marriage.

It seems that the soldier than talks into the microphone. I continue speaking, "We are from the island Jorea. It is not very well known." The soldier next to him then speaks, "What is your reasoning for coming here without permission. (Y/n) then speaks up, "We have come to ask for help from the empress Aeron." The soldier than turns to look behind us and see's our "soldiers". "Why must you bring soldiers with you?" The man asks. I responded, "For obvious safety reasons." The soldier just shrugs as if he understands. The other soldier then continues talking into the microphone and they then open the doors to let us in.

Ahead of us through doors was nothing but a tangled, messy forest

Ahead of us through doors was nothing but a tangled, messy forest. The soldiers did not give us any directions at all. They didn't say a word as we walked through the gates. I'm sure there is a palace or castle somewhere around here. I let Jimin take the lead of helping us navigate through the forest. As we continued to walk, the sky began getting darker and of foggy. We soon found ourselves a few miles away from a beautiful but mysterious palace. Something inside me told me to turn back around but it is already too late. I held onto (y/n) tightly and I could feel her holding onto me tighter. I can sense how scared she is. "It's going to be alright." I whisper in her ear. With that, we continue walking closer and closer to the mysterious palace.

 With that, we continue walking closer and closer to the mysterious palace

Ren's POV
Lately something strange has been happening. Some of the other prisoners would get these strange headaces. They weren't normal headaces. They had excruciating pain from these headaces. They would even sometimes scream in agony. They told me that with these headaces came visions. They weren't memories. It was like they were trying to  remember something but they had never even seen the places in their visions.

In these visions, they would only see fragments of the vision. They said that the visions would always involve people begging for lives and that you could hear the screams of others. The strange thing is, not everyone gets these dreams. Only some people. After these dreams occur, some people end up dying. They don't end up dying until about a week when they first recive the dreams. It's almost as if the dreams have a schedule. The same people have diffrent dreams everyday but at the same time. It's almost like everyone is having one dream. Everyone's dream fits into the other one's dream. It's like one long dream. These dreams are like puzzle pieces fitting together to create the perfect picture. I hope my brother isn't getting these dreams. I need to talk to him and soon.      

AN: Sorry I haven't written in a while. I have been kind of busy. I am free now. I tried to make this chapter longer than the others.

I am writing this at almost 1am so I'm sorry if there are errors.

This chapter is kind if like a creepy chapter towards the end. I hope you guys don't get too creeped out by it. (⌒▽⌒ Well, this book is soon going to come to a close in a few more chapters. Until then, see you next time. (hopefully).

I do not own any pictures.