Minjae and Jeong

Ren's POV

Akari pauses to think,"I'm not sure." He says in a quiet voice. He continues,"Its seems to me that this stranger is accompianied by others. I cannot see them but I can see their shadows and I can hear their voices but not clearly." I then contemplate on what Akari's saying. "This doesn't make any sense. Your dreams are not like the other prisoners dreams. Nothing makes sense anymore." As soon as Akari came, he was soon taken from me. 

Akari's POV

When I was taken away, they did not lead me to my cell. Instead, they lead me to the Empress. Once inside, the soldiers forced me to bow on my knees but I resisted. "No need to push him. He may stand." The soldiers then glare at me and let me go. I just ignore them and glare at the empress. "Sweetie, please don't glare at me. I have news for you..." She then pauses to wait for my response but I don't give her a  response. "Akari, you will marry me. Before you say anything, I need to tell you that I killed your older brothers." 

Suga's POV

Lately I have been more worried than usual about (y/n). She looks more tired and drained then usual. I hope she's alright. She is hiding something, I can tell. As (y/n) is walking out of the room, I stop her, "Hey, can we talk for a moment in private?" She then nods in agreement. She then ushers everyone out of the room for a moment.

I begin, "Hey, are you alright (y/n)?" She then gives me a slight nod, "Yes, I'm fine." She gives me a slight smile. I then back her up into a wall and place my hands in a position on the wall where she can't escape. Her face then turns a bright red, she then tries to look away but I force her to face me. "Look! I'm not stupid, I know you're hiding something." I then press my body closer her hers so that we're almost touching, "Please, tell me, what's going on?" Tears start to form at the corner of my eyes as I try to hold back tears. "Suga.... There's cameras." She then points around the room where there are cameras situated. I then get frustrated, "Who gives a crap about these cameras?! I want to know what's wrong with you!!"

Your POV

I can sense that Yoongi is about to cry. He is really worried about me. I then take a deep breath and calm down and I begin, "The truth is, I have been having some really bad headache's lately. The headache's are excruciating and they only happen during the day. They don't happen non stop. They are mostly throbbing headache's. They hurt the worst in the morning but by night they are gone but then morning comes and my headaches hurt even worst." Yoongi then starts shouting, "Why didn't you tell us ?!" I speak quietly to him, "I came here for a purpose, I will not stop searching just because of some stupid headache. I will not be a burden you guys." Yoongi then kisses me and backs away blushing, "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean too..." He says in a quiet voice."

Akari's POV

I am taken back by her words. If she wants to marry me, why would she tell me this? I will NEVER marry her. I don't even have any older brothers. "Why are you telling me this? You're dillusional. I don't have any other siblings." The empress then waves off the soldiers to go wait outside. They then leave at her command. "Story time." She says. I then sit down on the floor waiting for her to start.

She then starts, "It all started many years ago when and Ren were only a few months old. You had two brothers. Kyung Minjae and Pae Jeong . They were your brothers, Minjae and Jeong. I didn't know them very well but I had to kill them. I killed them because I needed your parents to be under my control. The truth...." She then pauses to think and then begins up again, " I killed your older brothers and made it look like your parents did it. At the time, you and Ren wer-" I interupt her, " You have no right to say my brothers name!!" I get furious with her but she just ignores me and continues on. "You were both really young so you probably don't remember much but, one night I decided that I needed more leverage from your parents, so I abducted you and your brother. After that, they followed my every command in order to protect you and your brother."

I then contemplate on what she's saying, "Why did you kill my brothers and why did you use my parents? There are plenty of other people." She then starts speaking, "I needed to show your parents what happens to people who disobey me. I wanted to prove to them who is in control. As for why I picked them...." She pauses and then continues, "Simple really. Your parents are hard working business people. They probably have lots of connections. Plus, they live in Jorea, that is close to Korea where I needed to abduct some famous people."

I can now feel the anger boiling up inside me as I she explains the story to me. All the terror she had caused me and my family. I have spent pretty much my whole life in this place, searching for my family. Now come to realize, most of them are dead. Still, only one question remains,"Why would I ever want to marry you? You killed most of my family." She then smirks at me, " I have more news for you, you have a younger sister and she is here. Lets not forget that your younger brother is here too. You will marry me if you want them to live.

AN: I hope this chapter was long enough. This chapter is extra long to try to make up for how I missed uploading last week.