Promises

Ren's POV 

As Akari walks into the room, I can't help but wonder what he and the empress talked about. Whatever she said to him, he doesn't seem to thrilled about it. He's trying to hide the anger inside him but, I'm his brother, I can tell when he's mad even when he tries to hide it. I just let it go though, I won't pester him, he probably doesn't want to talk about it. 

As me and Akari sit down and talk, a few minutes pass by. We don't just talk about our plans but we also talk about our parents. Who were they? Did they not love us enough to keep us ? When we were really young, we were taken to given up for adaption. I promised my brother that I would not leave him, even if the person who chose to adapt us wanted only one and not both of us. I promised that we would be together forever. We are the only family that we know, we can't leave each other. We love each other, I will not leave him, even if it means I have to suffer in order to stay with him. 

Me and Akari havebeen stuck in this prison, doing hard labor, since I was 11 and Akari was 13. I have seen many death's in my life time, too many. She told us that she was trying to get us to listen and behave. She wanted us to be by her side and rule. Me and my brother made a decision that we would not rule with her or by her side. How could we rule with someone who kills for their own pleasure and entertainment? 

Well, like what we said many years ago when we were just small children, we decided to keep our positions in the poor division. We will stick with the other poor ones who are suffering more than me and Akari. We will not rule with Aeron, the one who kills for pleasure.  We are not like our parents who gave us up. We will fight for who or what we love, no matter the cost. "Aeron is going to be mad at us for our decision." I chuckle at Akari. He just smiles and says, "That just makes it all the more fun." He then lightly laughs and I smile at him.

Jin's POV

I am so excited and scared at the same time. I'm excited because this is like being in a movie. I am not nervous that the empress won't think I am an emperor. I have the face of a prince, my face is beautiful, there's no doubt that she won't think I am (y/n)'s husband. I'm scared because we are going to a secret island that is a dictatorship that no one is doing anything to help the people of this island and I am nervous that the empress will see right through our disguise. 

I don't think she will be able to see through it though because I am gorgeous enough to be an emperor and (y/n) is beautiful enough to be my empress. Just in case, we took even more precautions. There actually is another secret island near America named Jorea. We decided to pay workers and actors to play roles as (y/n)'s subjects and her kingdoms. Just to make sure they didn't try to go against us, we made sure that they are each getting paid a lot of money. Exo and Seventeen both decided to help out with the cost of props and buildings and workers pay and even the clothes. They should be getting ready right now. 

We each have an earpiece and microphone to make sure we all can hear everyone else. It will look natural for the other members because they are like the soldiers so it is normal for them to wear and talk into the microphones and ear piece. 

I'm so excited. This is like going on a secret mission, which in this case, it might be. All we have to do is stay here for a couple days and then leave and bring proof and take pictures of what we have seen. I really hope that we don't have to witness the death of innocent people or the death of not-so innocent people. 

We are already here, from my window, I can look out and see Jorea fast approaching. I guess this is time for me, my beautiful face and (y/n)'s beautiful features to shine. As I sit next to (y/n) I notice that she is fiddling with her hands and they look sweaty. I grab her hands and I kiss the back of them gently. She stares straight at me and blushes and then looks away. She doesn't even try to push me away. She must be really nervous. I whisper in her ear, "You are going to be great, my lovely bride. Just stay in character and remember why we are here. Do not try to save anyone or make a scene. That fun is for later." I then turn away and she laughs lightly. It seems my lovely charms have made her more at ease. I know she can do it. She is strong. I guess it is time for our acting skills.