A Heart Beat

Namjoon's POV

Everything about this place creeps me out. From the walls, to the floor, to the strange smell to the door number. I don't like this place at all. What's also strange is that the empress didn't ask us more questions about who we were or how she can trust us. Every cell in my body told me to turn back but my heart said no, 'I have to do this.' If not just for my siblings, but also for  the others who have lost their siblings.

Your POV

As I looked around I noticed that there were not enough beds for everyone. Me and Jin would have to share along with the others. We decided on the sleeping arrangements. Me and Jin (of course), Jungkook and V, Namjoon and Yoongi and Hobi and Jimin. We all agreed to this arrangement. Even though this would be awkward, we don't really have a choice as of now so for now we have to deal with it.

Before we head off to bed, I look for the empress. I ask her if I could have some water and she whispers to her guard who escorts me to the kitchen. He insist that only he can get my water. I eye him suspiciously but I let him do his job. I then take the water up to my room and drink it on the way to the room.

I soon get to the room and I open the door and set my water down on a nearby night stand. I then head into the bed with Jin. This bed is so uncomfortable. I keep twisting and turning. Jin notices me and he asks me if I'm Okay, "I'm Okay." I say in reply. I continue to move around uncomfortably. Jin then moves me into a positon im which my head is lying on his arm. He then wraps his legs around my torso. "Isn't this uncomfortable for you?" Jin just shakes his head, "I'm fine. Just worry about yourself my empress." I then smack his stomach in which he just laughs. Eventually Yoongi yells at us telling us to turn off the light and to stop flirting. I soon fall asleep in Jin's arms.

(Your Dream)

The scene before me is terrifying. I see people behind bars being tortured and starved. A lady- the empress walks over to the children in cages, she kills them. She complains about it being too boring around here so she kills them all of with dozens of soldiers. She does it in a heart beat. I try to tell at her to stop but she continues. It's like she can't hear me. I try to move but my body is imobile. Before I know it, I hear her voice, "Count them up. You know what to do." With that, the soldiers start to count up all the dead bodies.

The next thing I know, I am standing right outside of our room door, 486529. I see soldiers marching out of my room. I try to see what's in the room but I can only see red stains. The smell reeks of a familiar smell. I see the soldiers erasing the number that is there and they erase it and place a higher number, 49305.

With that I moved to an unfamiliar setting. There are two boys, they are on opposite sides of the dungeon. They are both in cages. They are tourmented by the empress but not as badly as the rest. They are given good food. They look so familiar.

With that, my mind goes blank and all I can see is darkness.

(End of dream)
I wake up in a cold sweat. I jump up which makes Jin nervous and he asks me if I'm doing alright. I look at him, "No. I'm not alright." I think I know what happened in this room."

AN: I'm sorry this chapter isn't very long. I will try my best to make them longer in the future.