Death Bed Palace

Your POV

I blush back at him. We are silent for a few minutes before Yoongi speaks up, "Hey," He says in a quiet voice, "I'm sorry for getting upset earlier..." He then tries to look anywhere but my eyes. "It's alright Yoong." He continues, "I was just upset that you looked like you were hurting but didn't tell anyone." I look at him with sincerity displayed on my face. "I'm alright Yoong. I just have headaches. My pain is nothing compared to the pain that the prisoners here expirence. Please be careful about what you do around here...." I start to whisper to him, "I'm sure there are camera's everywhere recording everything. I don't want them to misinterpret things. Here, I am supposed to be Married to Jin. I hope you understand." He nods in agreement and walks out of the room without saying a word. I walk out after him.

Akari's POV

"Don't worry Akari, the wedding will have to wait. I have some final things that I need to accomplish before the wedding." She says to me, smirking her hideous face. She isn't actually that bad looking but with her personality she makes anything look ugly. "I never agreed to marry you." I tell her, giving her the death stare. She just smiles at me mischievously, "Your choice. You can either marry me and your brother and sister live or you can not marry me and they die."

This woman is sick. "Will I ever be able to see them IF I decide to Marry you?" "No. Never. You can only watch from a distance." I don't trust her. "I don't trust you. Villans like you never do what they say." "Well, I can't prove it to you so you're just going to have to trust me." "So, what will it be?" She asks me with an eager look in her eyes. "I will marry you BUT I have one condition...." I don't trust her at all. Not one bit but I don't have a choice. "Oh?" She says. She then continues, "Alright. What is it?" "I want to talk with my brother and sister at the same time and in the same room. With privacy." She then looks at me with anger in her eyes but she just nods, "Very well then. I will get right on that soon." "No. NOW. I want to speak with them now." She then sighs, "You know what happened to my last husband who tested my patience? I killed him in a heart beat." I just stare at her blankly, not giving her the satisfaction that I responded. "Very well then. You may speak with them now." "No cameras either." I sat to her. She then huffs her breath, "Fine. Take him to the room without camera's and find Ren and empress Kong Yunsu and take them to the room with Akari."

A guard then escorts me to the room and closes and locks the door behind him. Soon thereafter, my brother walks through the room, followed by a girl. I can tell she is younger than both of us. She looks at us confused. She's beautiful. "Y-you're my sister." I say stuttering. "I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong person." Ten then starts speaking, " We are your older long lost brothers. A few years before you were born, we were kidnapped and brought here." She looks at us as if she is contemplating on something. "What are your names?" She asks us, "My name is Akari and this is Ren." Her eyes then go wide and tears start to form at the corner of her eyes and she runs to both of us and hugs us, "It is you! I have been looking for you ever since someone told me that I had brothers who were still alive." I look at her curiously,"Still alive?" "Yes, I'm not sure if you heard but we use to have two more brother's but the queen killed them and blamed it on our parents." My eyes go wide as I let go of her. I didn't know we had more siblings.

Why must I marry this power hungry maniac? I then begin to cry. She then gives me a tight hug, "Alas I, don't worry, I will not leave you. We will be separated but I will not leave without you. I can't tell you my situation right now because it would be dangerous for all of us but just know that I am coming back. I am express Kong Yunsu." She then gives Ren a hug. "I will come back. I promise." She then begins to cry. Me and Ren then hug her at the same. I then begin to cry, "I-I' m sorry..... I am going to marry Aeron. She threatened to kill both of you if I didn't." She then hugs me tighter. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I don't care what happens to me I just want you and Ren to be safe." She says to me, hugging Ren. "I will get us out of here. For now, stay safe and try to post pone the wedding. " She orders me. I then joke around with her, "You're very bossy. " Ren then speaks, "I have missed you little sis." He then messes with her hair. "I missed you too, bro." She then starts to cry. We then talk for a few more moments.