486529

Your POV

Me and the guys walk up the side of the of the mountain. We walk towards an entrance, I'm not sure whether it's the entrance or not, there are many doors and many entrances but since it's guarded by two guards, I'm sure this is the way to the empress. Me and Jin walk close hand in hand with suga as my right hand man and Namjoon as Jin's right hand man. Right before we left the plane we asked Suga and Namjoon to quickly change into different outfits. We want them to stand out among the others since they are our right hand men.

We choose Namjoon because of his intelligence and we choose Suga because of his wisdom

We choose Namjoon because of his intelligence and we choose Suga because of his wisdom. I think everyone looks really good, the others look good in their matching uniforms.

As we walk towards the doors where the guards are situated, the guards lift up their guns and point it at us. One guy looks straight at us and calmly says, "Who are you and state your reasoning for being here. No one has come to this island in over 100 years." Just before I'm about to speak, Jin speaks up, "We have come here to ask for your majesty's assistants. I am emperor Kung Jung-Hoon and this is my empress Kong Yunsu. We are from the island of Jorea." With that the guard starts speaking into his microphone, quiet enough so that we can't hear. He then stops talking into the microphone, "Your majesty has agreed to talk with you but she did not agree to help you, just to hear you out." We bow to the guard and the him and the other guard open the doors for us.

Inside the interior is very beautiful. The carpet is a beautiful bright red and the walls are aligned with gold. As we walk further down the hallway, there is a chandelier above a thrown. Just as we get close to the thrown, the thrown spins around, and we are met with a woman with a displeased face. We all bow down to her in respect. "I heard that you're here for my help. Sorry to dissapoint you but I do not wish to help you." I then grab Jin's hand and we both stand up while the others continue to bow down. I then start speaking, "Please, we need your help. We even brought some of our treasury to you in exchange for your help." I motion towards V, he then hands me the box with the money in it. "How much is in here?" She asks. "2 million dollars." The empress contemplates for a few seconds. "There is more where came from but that is only if you agree to help us." She then nods her head in agreement, "Very well then. Guards, take them to the rooms in 486529." Sje motions to the guards. I then interupt her for a second. "Excuse me but could we have a room with our guards?" She looks at us curiously but doesn't ask many questions. With that, we are off to our rooms.

Once we arrive to our room, we arrive at a large brown door. The hallway smells of something rotten and grotesque. Namjoon whispers over to me and Jin, "Thats an usually long room number." I nod to him in agreement. It isn't just that, all of the other doors around our room all have normally numbers, nowhere near our number. Once we enter the room, the guard tells us to be careful in this room something awful happened in this room a few weeks ago.

After the guards leave, I tell the members about the strange door number and how all the other doors are normal like 204 and 205 But then you have our door, 486529, nowhere near the others and it is usually long, she can't possibly have this many rooms and on top of that, this room is usually big. This was not always bedroom. It was something else. I will figure it out, hopefully.

AN: sorry this chapter is kind of short. I have great ideas for future, I'm so excited!! On the next note, the number 486529 is an important number in this book.