↣ Chapter Three ↣

↣↣↣ ↣↣↣ ↣↣↣ ↣↣↣

S P R I N G 

W E A T H E R 

W E A T H E R 

↣↣↣ ↣↣↣ ↣↣↣ ↣↣↣

"You can't just crash on my couch after eating all my pizza dude." Chris groaned as Zach rolled him off the battered couch, before taking his own place on it, kicking his feet up on the kitchen table. He popped open a can of soda as Chris pushed himself to his feet, running his tired fingers through his mess of blonde curls.

"You can't just shove me off you couch so your fat arse can sit down." Zach let out a fake gasp and kicked Chris quickly in the shin. The warlock let out a howl of pain and clutched at his leg, but he wasn't as balanced as he thought and hopping on one leg after just waking up isn't going to end well for anyone, so Chris went tumbling down, hitting his arm off the coffee table.

"My Arm! My Leg! I'm Fucking Dying Stop Laughing!"

But Zach could not stop laughing at his friend. Instead of helping him and seeing if he was alright, he sat there, practically peeing himself with laughter. Actual tears rolled down his cheeks and he was red in the face. Chris just sat there scowling and cradling his arm to his body, glaring at his friend. He could feel the edges of his lips tug up because when Zach laughed, well he usually laughed too. But he was not going to laugh. He would not let himself laugh.

"You went down-" Zach had to stop, so he could breath. He was clutching the arm of the couch, gasping for air. "-like a sack of potatoes, I'm not even joking, your face!" he imitated Chris' face very overdramatically and started laughing again. Chris huffed but found himself chuckling too, shaking his head at his friend.

"You're being mean to me."

"You were mean to Alec."

Chris gasped this time, his mouth falling open. Zach shrugged, as he allowed his laughter to die away, clearing his dry mouth with the grape soda he had brought out of the fridge for breakfast.

"He was mean to me too."

"So?" scoffed Zach, gulping down his grape soda until it was empty. Chris watched him from where he sat on the floor. His arm and leg didn't hurt now, but he was dramatic and he would probably still joke about them being sore if Zach made him move. "Chris you gotta stop being petty and put your differences aside, dude, you like love this guy."

"I know but-"

"The only butt that matters around here is Alec's, now off you pop out of my hair, you've been bothering me for too long!"

"Shut up," laughed out Chris, as he slowly pushed himself back to his feet. "You need to stop talking to Magnus, you sound just like him." Zach shrugged as he crushed his can in his hand before throwing it over the back of the couch. Chris rolled his eyes at the werewolf's antics and snapped his fingers, cleaning the clutter in literally no time. Zach let out a loud groan.