↣ Chapter Four ↣

↣↣↣ ↣↣↣ ↣↣↣ ↣↣↣

S N A K E 

C H A R M E R 

C H A R M E R 

↣↣↣ ↣↣↣ ↣↣↣ ↣↣↣

The Losses new apartment was fantastic. Well two out of the three Losses, since Chris still wanted to stay with Magnus. But Carrie and Catarina had a brilliant new apartment. It was big, not as big as Magnus', since he had the penthouse at the top, but it was still gigantic. The floors were all carpeted, but it was such a rich carpet that Catarina had made a rule that all food was to be eaten in the linoleum kitchen or else their lives would end. Chris had laughed at that.

The living room was a very nice shade of eggplant, with a matching carpet and drapes. However, the furniture was all black, including the couch. Chris thought that it looked very elegant, but Carrie had claimed it to be very 'New-York-ish'. Cat and Chris had rolled their eyes at the youngest warlock. The whole apartment was very gorgeous, and since they had only moved in the day beforehand, it had yet to become messy.

But, Chris knew that would change soon. While Caroline loved a clean bedroom, Catarina could not be bothered with housework and only really did any chores when she could be bothered. Especially since she worked at the hospital every night, she just didn't have time to clean. Back in Oxford, Catarina had been Staff Nurse at John Radcliffe Hospital. However, she had scouted everything hospital in New York, and had finally managed to find a job at Beth Israel's. Catarina was a very good nurse.

As Chris was restocking the red fridge - the microwave, oven, dishwasher and fridge-freezer were all red in colour, while the counters were a glittering black as chosen by Magnus - he heard a bang come from upstairs and shared a confused look with his mother. She rolled her eyes at Magnus' antics and shooed away her son to go see what the problem was.

He jogged up the stairs, and entered the apartment he was now going to be a permanent resident of, almost crashing right into Magnus who had just turned around to tell Simon that it was a stupid idea to go looking for someone.

"Go looking for who?" asked Chris, hearing the door click shut behind him.

"Camille," answered Magnus as he moved back through to their living room. Simon half waved at Chris as he grimaced, his features showing an obvious dislike for the female vampire. 

"Yeah, defo don't go looking for her."

"I know she could be holding a grudge about the whole blackmail-" Simon spoke as he followed after Magnus, and so Chris decided just to lean in the doorway. He supposed the crash had been Simon using a portal since it was light outside.

"Could be?" Magnus spun around to face Simon. "Camille's absolute favourite thing is holding grudges. I forgot her 607th birthday, which isn't even-"