Day 1, Stranger danger.

'One kiss is all it takes, falling in love with me-' The alarm wakes me up as I yawn and turn it off, slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes and slide out the warm, maroon, silky sheets of my wooden double bed. Taking a look at myself through the mirror, realising I'm in desperate need for a shower. After showering I find my outfit, consisting of a denim shorts and candyfloss t-shirt. before, proceeding to dry and braid my hair, applying a thin layer of natural makeup before I'm ready to do my shopping.

Locking my ebony, apartment door behind me, I stroll my way through the long, dimly lit hallway whilst looking through my phone, waiting for a reply from my best friend Jamiee.  After receiving a reply I hear her blaring horn coming from her ford fiesta letting me know she's here.

Approaching the white Fiesta, I saw the lights flicker in the car park at the corner of my eyes but I shrug it off like its nothing and start a conversation with Jamiee.

"Hey! did you hear about Kasey and Luis last night?" Jamiee asks me.

"Hey and no but do tell?!" I eagerly reply back.

"well they went to zoe's party and broke up then hooked up with different people and then got back together straight after!" She said in disbelief.

"You're joking right? So that's it? Just brake up to hook up to make up again" I asked.

"Pretty much. So anything new with you?" She asked while focusing on the road ahead.

"Nothing at all what about you?" I replied back.

"Nah nothing new"

After our conversation we jammed out to music and laughed at each other's stupidity.
'Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Joleneeeee' *buzzzz*
I looked at Jamiee with one eyebrow raised and asked "why did the radio turn off?"
She looked back at me with the same expression and replied with a shrug.

We finally arrive at the shopping mall parking lot and parked up. Stepping out I put on my sunglasses as it can get very bright here in LA.
Suddenly I get a gut feeling that something terrible is going to happen, however I just shrug it off and carry on walking towards the lift that takes us up towards the shopping centre.

Pressing the button to open the lift, I hear a squeaking noise coming from the elevator. Now I'm feeling more nervous to get on it. Should I risk it? It's probably nothing right?

It finally opens and I see a woman... but I can't see her face as her long, black, silky hair is pulled over her entire face. Me and Jamiee give each other the the stare as if to say "that's not creepy at all!"
As soon as the doors close and we start going up the lights flicker and the woman starts breathing heavily.
"Excuse me mam are you okay?" I questioned her. No response. So I turn around and wait till we reach our floor, the second floor.

"YOU! He wants you!" The creepy woman shouts at me. I jump back in shock and I start panicking. Who wants me? I say in my head but for some reason it won't come out of my mouth. I'm in too much shock to move.