Day 9, what have I done!

Abaddon's pov

I've struggled against these chains for hours and nothings happened apart from bleeding on my wrists and ankles.

"Oh hey brother anything new down here?" Says Azael sarcastically.

"Funny. Let me go" I growl.

"Okay" he says and begins to unchain me. Weird? He wasn't going to? Maybe it's a trap?

"Angelica's figures it out already that you was with her from her early days in life" he says.

"No! How would she know, she won't remember" I say

"I injected her with this potion that will trigger the brain to remember everything in life"

"Why? Why do this?"

"I've already told you!" He shouted and punched me square in the jaw hearing the cracking sound.

I punched him back and he stumbled a bit but then kicked me in the stomach, winding me. He grabs the metal pole he Burnt me with and tried to hit me with it only I caught it just in time and ripped it from him hand and whacked it round his head, knocking him clean out. Making sure he's unconscious I run out of the cellar and start my search for Angel.

I've looked down the whole of the ground floor and nothing. I make my way to the second floor. I shout through each door "Angelica?" But no sign yet.

I get to door 612B and shout.

"Abaddon? Is that you?" I hear her sweet angelic voice.

"It's me, I'm gonna get you out don't worry" I say making sure not to scare her.

"Okay" She says quietly. I kick the door with all my strength and it finally falls to the floor. I grab her hand and start running with her.

"Stop her! She's trying to escape!" Says a nurse as she tries to catch up with us.

Turning a corner 3 male nurses charge at her. We turn left and 2 female nurses run at us with a syringe in each hand. We look right and 2 male and 2 female nurses run towards us. Trapped. How am I supposed to get her out of here now?! She starts crying and shaking.

The 3 male nurses reach for her but I grab their arms and throw them into the 4 nurses to our right, knocking them all on the floor. The other 3 look terrified.

"How did you do that girl!" Shouts and old lady nurse.

"I d-didn't do I-it" She stutters, still crying. The two other nurses start walking forward so I grab Angelica and we run down the hall where the 3 males once was. We find a set of stairs that leads up. If we can get to the roof I can fly us away.

We get to the third story and run down the hall. 6 male nurses run at us with weapons, bats, metal poles and syringes. I hear the other 3 nurses running up the stairs. I turn and see a wall right behind us and the only ways to go is forward, where the 6 nurses are or down stairs where the 3 nurses are. Great.

One of the males is about to hit angelica with the metal pole so I did what I did to Azael and take it off him and whack him round the head. I hear someone coming from behind me so without looking I thrust the pole into that person. Ha that would instantly kill the nurse. I turn round to see Angelica fall to the floor with the pole wedges into her stomach. No! No! No! That was meant to be the nurse!