Chapter 20, tied up

My head is bigger than my body right now and I feel drunk! Haha this is weird I'm dizzy but have no energy to move!

It's the drugs!!!!

I lay down and laugh at everything because everything seems to be funny!

Jane looks at me and laughs too! We are just a giggling mess!

Abaddon's pov

Pain. Pain in my arms, pain on my legs and pain in my heart. I'm chained up like Jesus except with chains and not nails. I feel sweat dripping from my body as it's like a sauna in here.

Lifting my head to take in my surroundings it seems as if I'm in some sort of cellar. A hospital cellar?

I see body part in jars, needles, drugs, tools and packaging. I also see a fire place which is what's making this place so hot.

I hear the door unlock and it squeaks open. Azazel.

I growl at him showing my red eyes. He laughs at me and grabs a metal pole, he holds it in the fire until it goes orange.

He holds it in front of me and with a smirk he holds it on my chest making me scream out in pain.

When you think of hell your think fire right? Well most of it is but only near Satan's area. We all have our own areas and homes there. Some are pitch black, some covered in blood, some fire, and some just plain scary as it has everything you fear surrounding you, haunting you and mine, dads and Azazel's was all of them combined.

Being close to Satan he made us live in the 'best homes in hell' as he calls it. Many were jealous.

When our dad trained us to be heartless he said he would only burn us like this when we was 1800for our 1800th birthday, he said it would be the perfect gift.

But obviously I left before my 1800th birthday. If you don't know I'm 2000 years old. Azazel is 2100 years old.

"Don't you just love that pain?" It reminds me of home. He smiles.

"What do you mean?" I breath heavily.

Well after I got back with father he did the burning he promised and well... I love it! The pain! It's so addicting!" He smiles like a mad man.

"Where Angelica?"

"She's two floors up" he says casually.

"We are in a mental asylum, get her out" I demand. He laughs.

"She's made a new friend here, oh what's her name... JANE! That's is it's Jane! Oh they will get on just fine. Jane is crazy she loves torture. She wanted to make some of those torture devices from that movie jigsaw. Oh that reminds me I have to give her all the sharp objects."

"NO!" I boom. He runs out like he never heard me. I struggle against the chains but he tied so many on that even with my angel power I can't break out of them.

"Someone save her!!!" I hear from upstairs.

I try my hardest to break free so I can save Angelica.