Chapter 8, what are you?

The closer I got to him the more nervous I felt. I raised my hand to tap his shoulder but immediately he grabbed my wrist and stood up making me look up at him instead of down at him.

He said nothing and just shook his head no.

"Why do you keep messing with me! Do I really have to go to the police, you either stop it or I will get them involved understood?" I threatened him. And all I get in return is laughing! Are you being serious laughing.

"Why are you laughing? stop laughing! its really not funny its just sick you psychopath!" I shouted at him. He grabbed both of my wrists tightly enough to leave marks on me.

"watch your mouth with me. do you understand that?" He said to me in a tone that makes me shiver but not in a good way either.

"Angelica? are you okay? what are you looking at? And who were you talking to?" My English teacher asked me with her brows furrowed, looking completely confused. I looked at her then at the psychopath then at the whole class, which were looking at me weirdly as well. I glance at jamiee and see her mouth 'sit down' but I ignore her.

"miss this guy has been bothering me for a couple days now" I say pointing at him. He laughs again and whispers "Nobody can hear or see me, only you"

"Angelica dear do you need to go to the nurses office? maybe you don't feel well." she states as I shook my head.

"No miss I'm fine I'll just sit down" I go and sit down next to Jamiee as the teacher starts the lesson.

For the rest of the lesson he just sits and stares at me making me feel uncomfortable. Once the lesson ends I grab my stuff and head to my locker as quickly as I can and get my phone out just as he approaches me. Perfect now I can pretend to be talking to someone on the phone and talk to him at the same time.

He reached my locker and stood in front of me.

"Why can I only see you?" I cut right to the chase as I make it look like I was talking into the phone.

"Because I only want you to see me" he says like it's nothing.

"That's impossible" I say shaking my head.

"Yeah for normal people" he replies.

"What are you?" I ask.

"Fallen angel" his tone makes me stop, frozen. It went so deep and so many emotions like hurt, anger, annoyed and most of all disgust.

Without another word I close my locker and put my phone away, turned on my heel and ran.

Fallen angel.

But I swear they never existed?