Chapter 9, Is this real?

I didn't seen him for the rest of the school day, all I can really think of right now is I'm the only one that can see him and he said he's a fallen angel so where are his wings? Would he let me see them?

Maybe I'm just imagining him but I will find out for sure. Tonight.

Once Jamiee drops me off home I rush to my apartment and lock the door and sit on my sofa thinking of how I can get in touch with him. Could I summon him? Just call his name? Wait what is his name? He never told me.
I decide on shouting fallen angel, most likely not work but it's worth giving it a try at least.

"Fallen angel? Are you here?" I ask and suddenly there's a knock at my door so I dash over there and open it and there he is! I did it!

"Oh my god! It worked I can summon you!" I say a bit too excitedly. He shakes his head at me.

"You didn't summon me at all, you can't do that" he say as he walks into my living room and sits on my sofa.

"I came to apologise for the way I acted I can't help it sometimes" he says.

"Can you please take your hood off? I'd like to see your face" I shyly ask.

He slowly takes it down just enough to see his face and a bit of his hair. Wow he's gorgeous!
He has amazing big brown eyes and silky brown hair pulled back into a man bun. I smile at him.

"Thankyou ms do you mind telling me your name?" I sit next to him.

"Abaddon" he says looking down.
"Wow I've never heard that name before! Is it ancient?" I ask him surprised. And he nods.

"My name means to destroy" he sadly sighs.

I look at him shocked. What does this mean for me then? For my friends?