Day 3, Am i insane?

'I wanna runawayyy!' I hear the alarm wake me up at 7 o clock. I shoot out of bed to straighten my hair and do some natural makeup. I pick out some light blue denim short with a black crop top and a black and white kimono. I brush my teeth and grab an apple and my bag and head out the door, once I'm out I lock it and walk to the front of the building and wait for Jamiee.

I see her pull up so as usual I run up, open the door and scream "GOOD MORNING JAMIEE!!!" And as usual she gives me the death stare.

We drive in silence to College but once we get there we make a conversation as we walk to class. I love having her in all my classes that way I'm not as lonely.

We get to our first lesson, English. We sit near the back as normal. Waiting for the class to fill in, we sit on our phones just checking social media and what not. The class soon filled up and I watched as each person came in and took their seats but one person stood out.

The hooded figure was in my class? Since when? I've never seen him in here before!

"You see that guy there with his hood up?" I asked Jamiee as I slyly pointed him out. She followed my finger with her eyes.

"No there isn't anyone in this room with a hood Angel" she said confused. I look at her in disbelief

"Are you being serious Jamiee! He's on the second row! He's literally the only one on that table!" I whisper shout at her while I point at him. And she sits there and shakes her head no.

That's it I've had enough of this. I stand up and head over to him and I hear Jamiee calling me back but I just carry on walking to him until I reach his table...