Day 8, yeah shes crazy

"Angel wake up" I hear as I'm slightly shaken awake.

"Abaddon?"

"Yeah it's me don't worry" he replies.

Sitting up, I recall the events of last night.

1)my Uncle Luce isn't very nice.
2) my uncle Luce has been lying to me this whole time.
3) my uncle Luce is Abaddon's dad.
4) Abaddon's dad is Lucifer.
5) lucifer started the Great War Diavolous agona.
6) my uncle Luce is lucifer WHO IS A DEVIL!!!

This is just great isn't it?! *note sarcasm*

"What are we gonna do?" I turn to Abaddon.

"Move?" He says.

"I can't move, we can't run from this! We need to fight back" I say.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

Answering the door I see two men with white nurse wear on. One with blonde hair and the other one bold.

"Hello are you Angelica Winters?" Asks the blonde haired guy.

"Yes that's me, can I ask why your here?"

"We've come to take you to Seadham mental asylum as we have been informed that you are beginning to see things that no one else can and you begin talking to the thing you can see. We believe you could have schizophrenia mixed with paranoia. We wouldn't want you to harm anyone, this is the best place for you." Says the blonde haired guy.

"I'm not seeing or talking to things no one else can see. There's no need for me to go. Whoever told you this has wasted your time and for that I'm very sorry." I say as I go to close the door the bold guy barges threw and pushed my front against the wall with both my hand restrained behind my back. They begin to hand cuff my hands and drag me to towards the door.

"NO! I'M NOT GOING!!!" I shout as I struggle against them I begin trying to kick them and elbowing them but it doesn't work.

"Abaddon!!" I yell.

"Abaddon help me!" I yell again but there's no sign of him.

I turn my head to see behind me and I can see Azazel standing over Abaddon's body with an empty syringe in his hands, smirking at me.

"AZAZEL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!" I yell at him.

The men turn round obviously not seeing anything and the blonde one says "yeah she's crazy" and drag me to their white van. Completely ignoring my calls begging them to stop.