Chapter 13, story time

"Would you like a drink?" I politely offered him. He nodded and grabbed a water bottle from my fridge. Okay help yourself why don't you. 

He sat on my sofa waiting for me to join him.
"What stories do you need to tell me about then?"

"I'm utterly shocked my dear! You don't know who I am?" He said and I shod my head no.

"Abaddon never told you about his family? It's his favourite story" again I shook my head no and stayed quiet.

"He will tell me when he's ready" I stated. He laughed like I just told the funniest joke of all time. 

"Well I'm Abaddon's older brother and our dad is called Lucifer and our mother is called Isabella or Bella for short our mother died in the Great War Diavolous agona and that means the devils fight in Greek by the way and basically it was hell vs heaven" he stated.

"Why are you telling me this Azazel?" I sighed.

"You deserve to know" is all he said before carrying on.

"Originally me and Abaddon was born in heaven as angels and we was raised by our mother Bella until we was 5, until our father kidnapped us and we was raised in hell with him doing all kind of bad things like killing people, sacrifice animals and humans and even killing angels. God forgave me and Abaddon knowing we was being forced to do said things, however dad tried to kidnap mother and she did not want to come with us and stood her ground and obviously father didn't like that so he lost his temper and stabbed her 78 times, she died and he came back to hell to tell us he had killed mother, me and Abaddon got mad and tried to kill our father but because he was the one who trained us he knew our methods and ended beating us. We stayed mad at him for quiet some time but then he came up with the idea of trying to kill all angels and make sure we only have devils so we got weapons and all sorts and travelled to heaven to kill the angels, this caused a war to break out and we lost the majority of our side and they only lost a few since there was way more of them than us. God didn't forgive us this time and we got banished from heaven which means we become a fallen angel however was are not bad enough to be on devils so we cannot enter hell either. Unfortunately our father is still alive and is well known since he caused the Great War. Me and Abaddon want nothing to do with him yet dad keeps stalking us every now and then. We've never fallen in love because we know it would put them in danger but apparently Abaddon cannot stay away from you so I've come to warn you to watch out because father will come for you and he is not a nice man" he warned me.

"How come Abaddon's name means to destroy yet he doesn't destroy anything?" I curiously asked him.

"Oh he does love trust me, he will get these flash backs of when he was in hell and he will literally destroy everything and kill anyone in his way. He becomes ruthless." He says not meeting my eye.

Knowing this now makes me view him in a completely different way all together.

"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING HERE AZAZEL I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Me and Azazel jumped up and looked towards the door to see Abaddon, his face red with anger and his eye blood red, his fists clenched in a ball.