Chapter 10, Mad one.

"So basically everything you touch you destroy?" I expected a straight up yes and for my life to crash down right there and then, however he said something that made me rethink everything.

" no if I touch someone that can't see me then bad things happen to them unless I let them see me" he replied.

" so when the lights were flickering and that weird, creepy woman was in the elevator the other day was when I couldn't see you and then I saw you in tender greens so the weird stuff stopped happening but that doesn't explain the broken mirror in my bathroom yesterday" I said.

" i'm so sorry I forgot you couldn't see me and I got carried away by your beauty that I had to touch you then I realised bad things were happening to you so I made you see me to stop that but then I broke into your house and got mad,  broke your mirror by accident, then I left" he apologised and I nodded.

"Thank you for telling me the truth but why did you touch me?" I asked, he just shrugged at me but I saw his cheeks going red so I left it at that.

" if you don't mind me asking,what did you do to get banished out of heaven and become a fallen angel?" His eyes turned red and he stood up abruptly and punched a hole into my wall. Great gonna have to pay for that.

"Abaddon? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, tell me when your ready" I whisper trying not to make him even more mad but apparently that didn't work as he grabbed me by the collar and pulled me right to his chest and said and In a low, deep voice...

"Never ask me things like that ever again I don't have to explain my past to you got it?" He then threw me on the sofa and walked out.

What the heck was that about? All he needed to say was he doesn't want to talk about it not go off on a mad one.

I feel as if I have to run after him and apologise over and over again but why do I feel like that?
What is he doing to me?
Why won't he tell me his past?

I need to get to know him more, I need to find out. Maybe if I don't mention it for a while then he will tell me? I don't know.

I order a takeaway and get my pj's on, while waiting for my food I put on the tv and re-watch gossip girl.

And that's how my day went. I fell asleep thinking of Abaddon.