Chapter 16, Uncle

As soon as I heard that I ran to the nearest toilets in a panic.

I got into a cubical and tried to control my breathing. Maybe I should skip the rest of the day, then I'll be out the way of Mr Davis and Azazel. I open the door and look down the corridor to make sure non of them are there. The coast is clear. I run to the exit doors and sprint out of the parking lot.

I send Jamiee a message saying I wasn't feeling well so I went home.

Finally arriving at the bus stop I look for my next bus. 5 minutes. Not bad, I thought.

The bus arrives and I pay for my ticket and sit at the back, looking out the window I watch as people get on with their daily lives not a care in the world, not knowing a thing about angels and the devils. Not knowing of the the Great War Diavolous agona. I used to be one of them. But now I have this information and I can't tell a soul, even if I did tell people, they wouldn't believed me. I'd be in a bit house faster than you can say pinkie toe.

I get to my stop and get off, walk to my building and open the burnt door. I close it and shove my bag on the table.

"Angel- cake?" I hear. I turn around and there he is uncle Luce!

"Uncle Luce! Your here! How was travelling!" I say happily. He went travelling the world for about 4 years I haven't seen him since I was 14. He hasn't changed a bit! Still has his brown hair and dark clothing and jewellery and makeup! Same old Uncle Luce. He was always around when I was little but he never really got on with my parents. He's not my biological uncle he's a family friend but he treats me like a niece and I an uncle.

We hug and sit down.

"Well it was adventurous as can be. I got into a little fight in Thailand though" he chucked. "Two men tries to tackle me in the street but I showed them the Uncle Luce punch and twist!" He says. The punch and twist is an upper cut punch then turn around and a kick to the stomach.

I giggle at what he says.

"I brought you something from Italy" he tell me while reaching for his pocket. He knows I love Italy.

"It's the gift of angels necklace" he holds it up for me to see. I turn around and lift my hair up so he can put it on me.

"Uncle Luce, I love it! It's so beautiful"

"I'm glad you like it dear" he says smiling

"Now tell me about you, what's going on in your life? Is there a man? A woman?" He says wiggling his eyebrows at me. I giggle and shake my head no.

"No boys and girls uncle. It's still just me" I say

"You know you can't be scared forever sweetpea"

I nod "I know but I just can't get into a relationship right now since I have exams and everything it'll just distract me. " he nods understandingly.

"Well I best be off I have a ton of unpacking to do!" He says clapping his hands and giving me a hug.

"Bye, love you Uncle Luce! Thankyou for visiting!" I say. He turns round to walk away then turns back round to me and says

"Fix the door will ya!" And chuckles then actually leaves this time.

Opening the fridge I get out some chocolate and watch tv for a bit that is until Abaddon appears at my door with an angry look on his face.

"Why are you not at school!" He raises his voice.

"I went to pick you up but you wasn't there!" He continued.

"Sorry it's just I wasn't feeling well and I can't summon you to me can I?" I said sassily and rolling my eyes. He sighs and says a quick whatever and sits down next to me.

"What's that?" He point to my necklace.

"Oh my uncle just came back from travelling and gave me this necklace" I say smiling.

He nods and watches tv. Isn't he a bundle of joy.

Should I tell him what I heard today? Maybe I should just tell him that Cj is Mr Davis?

"Abaddon?"
"Hmm" he responds
"You know my new neighbour Cj?" I ask
"The one who tried to kill you yeah"
"He's my new history teacher" I say quietly.

"WHAT!" He yells. His eyes flickering red.