Chapter 11, thinking of you.

We drive to school was boring and once we got there I felt like everyone was watching me. Did I do something wrong? Is there a rumour about me? I look up at Jamiee to she she's not noticed the staring so I poke her with my elbow.

"People are staring at us or me?" I tell her.

"Ignore them" she replies.

"Do you know why they are staring?" Jamiee turns her head the other way not daring to meet my eye which tells me she full well knows why people are staring at me and she won't tell me!?

"Why won't you tell me?" I sadly asked her. She tells me everything!

"Because you will get upset and worried" she says sighing. I just stare at her knowingness she'll give in then.

"Fine I'll tell you!" She gives in.
"They are staring because they think you have schizophrenia" she still won't meet my eye which means she's scared and nervous for my reaction. I put two and two together and realise why they might think that.

"Ohhh from yesterday in English!" I say to her. She nods and finally looks up at me and gives me a sad smile.

"What are we gonna do?" She asks me and I shrug not having a clue on what will change everyone's mind.

"Let's just get to class and just ignore everyone" I link my arm with hers and drag her out lesson, art class.

We sit down at our canvases and wait for Miss Walters to come in.

She finally arrives after the class is filled and sits in front of us.

"Okay everyone, good morning! Today will be a bit different instead of giving you a couple day to finish your drawings and paintings I'm just going to give you this lesson to finish drawing out your idea and painting it so draw whatever comes to mind and crack on!" She raises her voice slightly at the end.

I immediately start drawing not really giving it a second thought, my hand has a mind of its own when it comes to art, I get it from my father. Once I finalise the drawing I begin on the painting.

Wetting my brush I dip in in the black first and paint everything that would be black then the white and a grey, And I'm done! I step back to take a proper look at it and then it hits me, oh god why did I draw that! Just a then Miss Walters stands next to me and looks at my drawing.

"Is that an angel?" She asks me.

"A fallen angel miss" I correct her.

"It's beautiful Angelica, I love how the background is dark and cloudy and I love how he's flying with his long, black wings yet the wings and braking off and the feathers are flying everywhere" She says sounding amazed.

"Thankyou Miss" I say thinking back to Abaddon last night.
She nods and takes my paintings to the drying room. The bell rings and we go to our next class.

The day is dragging! I just want to go home and find out about Abaddon. The curiosity is killing me. Right now it's lunch and it's just me and Jamiee. We sit and eat in silence since both of us are tired and can't be bothered since in gym class Mr Chase made us run the whole field twice and that was just the warm up!

BRINGGG!

Finally school has ended and now time for answers! I've been waiting for this all day!