Chapter 18, my angel

Abaddon's pov.

I watched as my angel opened the door and peaked round and saw two nurses. Why would there be nurses here? I step forward so I can hear what's being said but then a tap on my shoulder stops me.

"Hello brother" Azazel says.

"Hey.. how did you get in here? I didn't hear you come in" I was beyond confused.

"That's not important" he mumbles.

"Did you know fathers found us?" I ask. He laughs loudly and nods.

"You really are too trusting aren't you?"

"What?"

"I've been working with father for a long time now, he gave me a good offer so I took the opportunity. And now that that he wants you aswell I got mad. Everything revolves around YOU! Mother favourited you, father wants you! He always wanted YOU! It's always Abaddon this, Abaddon that! For once I would like it to be me! But no! So now I'm gonna crush you heart in the palm of my hands by taking away your lover." He smirks as he says the last part. Just as I'm about to reply I hear my angel call my name, I turn but then a sting stabs me in my neck, I fall.

Hitting the soft carpet my vision blurs and the last thing I see is my angel being forcefully dragged away, the last thing I hear is her screaming for my help but I'm useless. I cannot move.
I slowly fade into darkness.