Chapter 17, another one

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!" He yelled as he stood up. Yep definitely not telling him about Azazel, he would go psycho! I nodded at him but not daring to meet his eye.

He put is finger under my chin and made me face him, his eyes back to normal.

"I'm sorry love" he whispers like he's afraid of he speaks too loudly he'll scare me away. I give him a small smile in which he returns it. He stands up and locks the door then turns to me picking me up bridal style, carrying me to bed. I smile at his sweet gesture.

"Stay with me, please" I say as he turns to leave.

"I wasn't planning on going, I couldn't leave you alone knowing that he's next door. I'll ring Azazel and tell him to come over aswell?"

"NO!...I mean I just wanna sleep and cuddle if that's okay? I just want to be with you" I say. He nods and climbs in next to me and spoons me.

I smile as I fall asleep.

KNOCK!

Me and Abaddon jolt awake to the noise of someone knocking furiously on my door. I get up to answer the door but I'm pulled back by Abaddon. He shakes his head no and then he goes to answer the door I follow behind him.

"What took you so long Sweetpea?" Uncle Luce says.

I slightly push Abaddon away yet he won't budge it's like he's frozen to ground.

"How did you find us" Abaddon finally speak up sound powerful and strong.
Wait they know each other?

"What's going on? How do you know my Uncle Luce?" I say to him.

"THAT'S MY F*****G FATHER ANGELICA!!" He booms so loud I could feel the vibrations.

"Lucifer?" I say. I look at my Uncle Luce and he just smirks at us.

"You've finally caught on" Uncle Luce says. He walks in and sits down on my couch.

"Get out now" Abaddon says.

"Oh son stop the dramatics now let me tell a story" he says back.

"Once upon a time just before the Great War Diavolous agona started my youngest son flew in front of a car, he made eye contact with a girl no older than 6 I knew then that when she grows up he will find her and love her. I was happy, he would find someone to love and care for, yet when he betrayed and disobeyed me I made it my mission to find that girl and and tear her way from him. That girl grew up thinking I loved her like a niece, so she would tell me her stories and weaknesses. That proved to be difficult as she doesn't talk much. She's very shy and timid." Lucifer stands up and heads for the door and opens it.

"Piece by piece I will tear her apart, then you'll know I mean business son!" He walks out the door.

Tears stream down my face as Abaddon tries to comfort me he rubs my back. I look up at him staring at him breathtaking eyes.

He leans in,as do I. Our lips meet. His, soft and gentle on mine. We kiss in sync feeling butterflies in my stomach and lips tingling. We pull apart to catch our breaths.

"I won't let him hurt you" he says breathlessly. I nod.

"Let's sleep and we will think this through tomorrow okay?" He nods and we head to bed.

The Hooded figureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara