Chapter 2, who wants me?

Jamiee pushes the woman away from me and thank the lords the doors open! We run out of the lift and into the mall, we look back to see if the lady followed us but she hadn't.
"Are you okay? What did she mean by he wants you?" Jamiee enquires me.

"Yeah I'm fine just confused and I have no idea what she's talking about" I said.
She nods and we carry on walking.

"Ohhhh look it's Gucci!" Jamiee shouts and everyone stares at us so I smile awkwardly and tell Jamiee to shut her big mouth. We walk into Gucci and immediately I'm in love with everything however I'm not in love with the prices so I follow Jamiee about, before I buy something that my bank account doesn't agree with. Jamiee ends up buying some white Gucci shoes with flowers on.

We walk out of the shop and I smile cheekily at Jamiee, dragging her to River Island I'm dazzled by this gorgeous black dress with pink flowers on it

We walk out of the shop and I smile cheekily at Jamiee, dragging her to River Island I'm dazzled by this gorgeous black dress with pink flowers on it. Immediately taking it and running to the changing rooms to try it on. Looking in the mirror at myself I'm amazed, it fits perfectly by showing off the right curves and not being too long or too short! Stepping out I show Jamiee in which she replies with a wolf whistle making me laugh and spin around and doing stupid poses pretending I'm a model.
"Girl get it! Work it! Slay it! Okay you need to buy it like right now!" Jamiee gushes.

The cashier give me the bag with my amazing dress inside as I say a small thankyou and we head out to find another shop.

After 2 hours of shopping I turn to Jamiee.
"James can we eat now, I'm starving and I really wanna put these bags down" I whine.
She sighs but says "okay" so we head to the street and walk 2 minutes to Tender Greens. As we step into the restaurant we look for a seat however we can't find one so we go further into the restaurant and see a seat at the back.

Slumping our bags down with a sigh we pick up the menu and decide to get a chicken burger with fries and a salad. That's the best thing about me and Jamiee we always order the same thing.

"Dinner on me!" I cheer as I walk up to the bar to order.

"Hi welcome to Tender Greens, what would you like to order?" An old lady with grey hair and glasses asks.

"Hello can I have 2 chicken burgers with fries and a salad on each and for the drinks can we have 2 waters please?"

"Okay does that complete your order?" She says.

"Yes thankyou" I reply.
I pay for the meals and turn around to walk back to my table only to bump into a large muscular male figure. I look up only to not be able to see his face. His hoods in the way. On instinct my hand reaches up to pull the hood away but his large tanned hands grab my wrist rather tightly. Trying to get out of his grip he mumbles something that will forever terrify me.