Chapter 15, spying

He picks up some paper and keeps them in his arm.

"Good morning, I'm Mr Davis and I'm gonna be your new history teacher for the rest of the year. So what I have planned today is a little quiz just so I know where everyone is at" he says and starts handing out the papers. I watch him carefully never taking my eyes off of him.

When he gets to my table he roughly slams the paper down with a smirk on his face and walks away to the next table. I look down and see a burnt hand print on my paper, yet my name is already written down at the top with very neat and old fashioned handwriting. I look at Jamiee paper and she's just written her name. I look at the guy next to me and he's just writing his name down. Why is mine already written down for me?

Question 1) who is Lucifer?
Question 2) what are his sons names?
Question 3) can he pretend to look like anyone he wants to just to try to manipulate you?

We haven't learnt about this in history and I'm pretty sure we won't learn it. I look at Jamiee and point my index finger up signalising question 1 and she whispers "Adolf Hitler". Yep defo not the answer to my question. I decide to not do the quiz and wait till the end of the lesson.

The lesson finally ends and I rush out that room like there's no tomorrow. But not without forgetting to put the paper in my bag for Abaddon to see later. Turning to my locker and opening it I stuff a few books in there and as I close it a muscular chest in right in front of me, I look up and it the one and only Azazel.

I smile at him and say hi and he does the same.

"So my neighbour is now my new teacher and he set a pop quiz for the lesson, check these questions out!" I rush, shoving the paper in his chest for him to grab.

He read a bit and folds it up and put it in his back pocket.

"I'll let Abaddon know" he say. And walks off. I start following him since my next lesson is that way as-well.

The hall is somewhat empty now as people rush to their lessons so they don't get late. I see Mr Davis standing near a door, he looks like he's waiting for someone.

I slow down and hide behind the corner to spy on him. I'm no James Bond or Kim possible but I'm gonna find out who he's waiting for.

I peep my head round and see him talking to Azazel. I furrow my brows confused. They do the bro hug thing and they both walk into the the classroom laughing and smiling.

THAT SNAKE!!!

Ugh I'm so gonna have it in for him!!!

I rush to the classroom door and kneel down so my head is underneath the glass so they won't see me.

I try to listen to them but it's muffled.

"She needs to die, son" I hear Mr Davis say.

"I'm working on it, I just need more time" Azazel replies.