Day 2, The note!

Anxiety kicks in as I'm about to read this note.
'Watch your back love, I will be back'

Tears start to stream down my face as I re read the note over and over again. Jamiee snatches the note from me and rips it into tiny pieces and throws them on the ground outside.

"You saw him too right, Jamiee?" I shakily sobbed.
"I have no idea where that note came from Angelica but I saw nobody there, I saw no one anywhere near this car! So how did that note get there!" She shouts and I flinch.

"What... you didn't see him... at all? He stopped the car from rolling over the edge Jamiee! We didn't just stop abruptly like that!" I shouted back.  As we hear sirens coming towards us.

After the police and paramedics checked us and took statements from us we finally got home and decided it was best for Jamiee to stay with me for the night for reassurance.

We showered and head to bed both exhausted from the eventful day we've had, however I couldn't seem to sleep, feeling like I'm being watched so I turn all lights on and look around but find nothing... must be my imagination.

I head back to bed and see Jamiee already sleeping! Damn that girl could even sleep standing up! I curl up and pull the sheets right up to my face and I try to sleep and thankfully I manage to.

"Angelica your mothers calling, wake up!" Jamiee groans as she nudges me awake. Ughhh. I grab my phone and slide the answer button still not opening my eyes.

"Hello mother, what could you possibly want at this time?" I whine.

"Well good morning to you to my dear! It's 8 o clock wake up" she rushes.

"I'm under my roof now mom so it's my rules and I say I don't have to get up yet!" I reply sassily as I hear Jamiee chuckle beside me.

"Lazy girl! Whatever then just ring me whenever you wake up" she says uninterested and hangs up without a goodbye as me and Jamiee sleep for a couple more hours.

I wake up to the smell of bacon and I immediately follow the smell, to find Logan, my cousin and guy best friend, cooking.

"How did you get in?" I asked.
His head shoots up making his black hair almost hide his hazel eyes.

"Stole your key then copied it and brought your key back" he said nonchalantly. I just nodded and sat at the tiny island in my small kitchen waiting for my food.

BANG!!!

Both of us jump in shock.
"Jamiee? Was that you?" I shout yet no response so I go to my room to see Jamiee still sleeping. I check the bathroom to see my window wide open and my mirror shattered into tiny pieces all over the floor and sink.

Was it him again? Was this a warning?