Chapter 19, Jane

Angelica's pov

As they shoved me into the van, I couldn't help but cry. I can't believe I'm being sectioned. Do I get a phone call?

"Excuse me would I be able to get a phone call?" I ask.

"Not until your 48 hours are up" says the bold one.

"Why?"

"It's the rules lady" he grunts back.

I stay quiet and silently cry all the way to the creepy building. It's huge. I'm gonna get lost. Maybe I can find a secret way out?

They grab me a drag me to the entrance, we walk through the the empty hallway. This is something straight out of a horror film. It was was dull and the light are obviously warm out as some of them didn't work. It really need to be re decorated and sorted out.

"She's coming!" I hear a woman yell and a piercing scream after.

"That's Sally, she's really crazy" says the blond one.
We turn round the corner to another hallway exactly the same. Except another worker was walking down with a syringe in her hand. She looked me up and down before walking past me.

We turn a corner and go up a flight off stone stairs. The more I walk in this place the more eerie it gets. We reach another hallway except this one is dark with only the red LED light flashing.

"You'll be staying with Jane" said the bold one. He throws me into a cell with two mattresses on the floor, one neat and one messy. There was a metal table inside as a bed side table with two plastic cups. There was a metal toilet in the corner aswell. This is worse than prison. It's like being in prison except prisoners get more freedom.

I jump at the sound of the heavy door closing and hearing the lock turn letting me know that there's no way of escaping.

"He put you here didn't he?"

I turn to see who was speaking and I see a youngish girl with very short brown hair that's a little frizzy. She very skinny aswell.

"Azazel?" I ask her.

"No Jim?" She says looking at me confused.

"I'm sorry I don't know a Jim"

"Well let me tell ya! He was my ex-boyfriend. We happily in love, going on dates, making love almost every night until I found out that he had being seeing this prostitute every Saturday night when it was meant to be it's night! I trusted him! So I did the only thing I could do! Drug him, tie him in my basement and torture him little by little until he begged me to stop, saying he loves me and he never wanted to hurt me, so I killed him and I have no regrets! That's why I'm here, I like to torture those who betray me. What's your story?" She says casually. Feeling scared I back up against the wall.

"Erm that's an interesting story Jane, erm I'm here because someone wants to get rid of me and decided that being section would be the best way." I say slowly.

"I CAN TORTURE HIM!" She shouts excitedly.

"No that's fine really, I just need to get out and by proving to people that what he said about me isn't true" I say nodding.

"Your no fun girly" she walks to her mattress and lays down.

"So do we get to go out of this room?" I ask.

" yeah 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minuets before bed"

Too shocked to say anything I just stare at the wall.

I hear the door unlock and the squeaking noise of it opening. The woman fro earlier walks in with two tiny cups.

"Medications" She says handing us the cups.

"Oh your confused miss but I don't need any, I'm fine" I smile handing it back to her.

"Look sweetie your in here for a reason. When your here you take these or you going to the punishment room" he says clearly annoyed and rolling her eyes.
I take the cup and decide to wait till she leaves but she just watches me.

"I'm not stupid, I have to watch you take them and you have to show me your mouth afterwards"

I sigh knowing there's no way I'll get out of this.

I lift the cup in my mouth and feel 5 tablets enter, she hands me a cup of water and I take it feeling the tablet go down my throat. I open my mouth for her to check she nods and turns to Jane and she does the same. She nods and takes the cups and walks out without another word. Closing and locking the door.

"That's our morning meditation! Now we have to wait 2 hours for the next ones! We have medications every 2 hours except for in the night" Jane says.

"That's can't be healthy! There was 5 tablets in that cup!" I whisper yell!

I'm gonna die in here!