Chapter 1

~Natsu's POV

"Master Natsu, time to wake up," one of my slaves said. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I didn't sleep well last night.

I changed into a grey shirt with black pants. I walked to the bathroom and fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and admired myself in the mirror.

My salmon colored hair is sticking out everywhere and my eyes showed zero emotion.

I walked out of the room and was greeted by a slave.

"Good Morning, master," she said and bowed a little, her voice trembled with fear. I didn't greet back and walked downstairs. Two people went to serve breakfast for me. I ate in silence while checking how it goes with my company.

I walked out the door thinking about a personal slave. "Why not, I have enough money." I smirked. I went to visit my sister and brother who lived with each other, Wendy and Zeref. Wendy is 12 and goes still to school (duh) while Zeref is 25.

You must think 'why did I inherit the company while Zeref is older?' Well, let's just say we both inherited it. He rules a part of it, but I rule the biggest part cause he wants the smallest.

What a lazy ass.

I arrived at the house of them. I knocked on the door and they opened it. Wendy opened it and she hugged me in an instant. I hugged back, the last time I visited was weeks ago.

"I missed you so much Natsu," Wendy said while smiling. We walked inside.

"I missed you too, Wendy, you seem to get smaller," I said, teasing. She gave me a nudge. Zeref soon came too and we did a bro hug. We caught up and someone knocked on the door. Zeref opened and there was a boy with purple hair.

"Hey Zeref, I came for Wendy, we want to study for the test," he said and walked to the living room where Wendy was. I didn't even like it a bit, the way the two looked at each other. Even if I'm coldhearted, I'm protective of my sister.

The boy looked at me and smiled a little bit.

"Hello, my name is Romeo and I'm Wendy's friend," Romeo said, he already knew my name, I mean, I'm famous. I walked to him and he stiffened a bit. I glared at him what made him fully tense up.

"If you hurt my sister in anyway possible, I swear your death will be very painful," I threatened lowly. He looked very and I mean very scared and nodded very fast.

"Natsu-nii! You didn't have to make him scared. Zeref-nii already scared the crap out of him before," Wendy whined. I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"I'm going home," I said and went to the door after I gave something to Zeref. I turned for the last time around. "I don't want a crying Wendy. Understand?" I said to Romeo calm, but my voice was stern and firmly.

"Y-yess sir," he answered as I walked away. I went for a little walk. I was soon joined by a lot of interviewers. They bombed me with a lot of question.

"Mr. Dragneel. What do you feel of destroying the Cheney inc.?"
"Do you have plans for the other companies?"

And the questions go on. I sighed and continued on walking. They didn't stop bothering me. They clearly don't know I hate them. I turned to them and said something.

"Go away. I am not going to waste my time on some stupid questions" I said glaring at them. They immediately run away like their lifes depended on it.

It was night and I walked to my mansion. I opened the door and a butler came to pick my jacket from me. He bowed and went to hang it up. I walked straight to my room and decided to pick tomorrow a slave.

~Lucy's POV

I was captured in a cave with other slaves. Tomorrow was the day we're going to be sold. I made friends with the other slaves named Mira, Erza, Levy and Juvia. We all have electronic collars around our neck.

"Sleep, you all need a good sleep," the boss of the slavery business said. He was very cold, but he didn't give punishments to us. But he told us to behave or our new masters may do that.

We all bid good night to each other and went to sleep.

___________________________

Thanks for reading the first chapter of my book!!
I swear it gets better in a while...