Chapter 7

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 100+ READS!!! I like that some people are reading it. Much appreciation to you.

_______

~Lucy's POV

It was a week after Natsu kissed me. Nothing changed to my surprise. He was still the jerk I knew before. I didn't get the chance to see the nice attitude of Natsu anymore. He still treats my like a slave...but yeah, what could I ask for?

I sighed and closed my book. I smiled a little at the memory.

-Flashback-

Natsu grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. "Where are we going, master?" I asked, a little scared. Maybe he was gonna sell me to someone worse than Natsu, I couldn't think of that. Without knowing it, I was crying.

"Wooahh! Why are you crying?" Natsu asked confused. I wiped my tears away and he shrugged it off. "Close your eyes," he said not smiling a little bit.

I obeyed and heard him open a door. "Open." I opened my eyes and saw a library.

The same library I brought my friends in. "M-master? What do I have to do in this?" I asked.

He sighed. "This is my library, you're allowed to pick books and read them. So you don't have to be bored. Get it?" he said a little rude.

I knew this existed, but never really had the courage to grab a book.

I nodded and hugged him unknowingly. He just stood there doing nothing. I released the hug and looked down. He walked away and I muttered a "thank you." He stood still for a moment. Then he continued walking.

I smiled and picked books I wanted to read.

-End Flashback-

Natsu walked in and leaned against the wall. He looked at me. "Change, we are going buy things," he said and went away, like he always does. I changed in simple shorts and T-shirt. I walked downstairs, seeing Natsu already dressed up.

He just threw me my coat and I didn't catch it. "Tch," he muttered. I picked it up fast and slipped it around my arms.

I walked, as usual, behind Natsu, but he insisted me to go in front of him, so I don't escape. Seriously, how dense is he? I have nowhere to go.

And realizing that, just brought me a saddening feeling. I really have no where to go.

We bought some food along with some clothes. It was already getting dark so we headed home. Two men came my way. They were obviously drunken. "Hey babe, wanna go to my home to play?" a man said. "No," I said. I tried to walk past them, but they roughly grabbed my arm.

"Come on. We are gonna have fun." They tried to take my clothes off while someone was keeping my in my place. I was struggling, but they were strong. I found myself already tearing up. I closed my eyes, expecting more harrasing from the boys. I heard weird noises, what seems like someone getting beaten up, still I refused to open my eyes.

"You can open your eyes now," a gentle voice said. I recognzed the voice, It was Natsu's. I opened them seeing the boys knock out lying on the ground. I looked at Natsu and my eyes went a little wide.

My breathing was heavy, and I couldn't ignore the fear that came rushing to me. "Don't cry, I don't like seeing you this way," Natsu said, his voice gentle.

I shook my head. "You're wounded because of me," I said. Natsu's lip was cut and a little blood on his arm, I could see it under his shirt.

"Don't worry about it, I have been worse than this. Come, we are going home," he tried to calm me down.

"Then I will go heal your wounds," I said and he chuckled. "Fine, if you insist," he said.

We walked home, an awkward silence between us. "Thank you," I said quietly. But now that I replayed the harassing, he could've responded earlier before they even got the chance to grab me.

I bet he learned kungfu or something when he was a child. All those rich people had.

Natsu probably saw me thinking. "I was trying to see if you could fight," he responded.

I clicked my tongue in disbelief. "I'm a literal slave right now, you think my childhood was any better?"

He shrugged, ending the conversation. He didn't say anything about me talking with such a tone to him though.

We went straight to his bedroom. I calmed down and got the first aid kit. I treated his lip first and then wanted to go to his arm. My face went red when I realized what I had to do.

He still looked at me, I gulped. My arms slowly went to his shirt. When I was unbuttoning his shirt he looked confused. "What are you doing? If you wanted to do it, you just could have said it." My whole face became red and I stopped.

"I-It is not what you think! I have to take your shirt off so I can treat your wound there," I screamed embarrassed.

He laughed a little at my respond. "Just say so, I could do it myself, you know? But if you want to continue, go ahead."

~Natsu's POV

I was obviously messing with Lucy. Her reaction was cute. "No, thank you. Just take off your shirt," Lucy said and I took my shirt off. "Better?" I asked and she nodded.

She did some things there and here. I wasn't bothering trying to see what she's doing. I trusted her enough to do this.

That's actually pretty bad cause I come in these situations a lot.

"Wow, you're so hot," she said and I smirked "Oh, so you find me hot?" I respond.

Her eyes widened at the double meaning.

"No, no, no you're not hot...I mean you're hot, but not hot...I mean....ARGH. Stop messing with me Dragneel!" and this time I burst out in a laughter.

She pouted and continued. "Done," she said and I took my shirt again. "Why?" she said so suddenly.

"Huh?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

She sighed. "Why did you save me only to get hurt yourself?"

That question took me off guard. It was a feeling. "I don't know, I just felt bad for you," I answered. Her shoulder slumped down. I guessed it wasn't the answer she wanted.

"Besides," I continued, "you're mine. Couldn't let something happen to you. I did not only get hurt, I made sure you were safe. You're a person too, you know."

I noticed I was beginning to be kinder to her. She looked down, a soft smile on her lips.

She stood up and went to me. She kissed my forehead. "Good night, Natsu," and she walked away. The fuck? Since when was she that bold?

I went to to the bathroom seeing my face a little red from blushing, I guess.

Fuck her, she can't soften me, that would be the worst for everyone in my family.

___________________