Chapter 15

~Lucy's POV

Natsu and I went back home. The butler came again like always and grabbed his jacket. "Natsu, can I go to my room now?" I asked. He looked at me without saying anything at all.

"Virgo?" Natsu asked.

"Yes, master?" Virgo asked with a tiny bow. Then they were whispering. She shook her head or something and Natsu's eyes lit up.

"Yeah, you can go to your room now, Lucy," he said, holding back a grin. "I will even go with you."

Weird, he never does that. I walked upstairs and Natsu followed me indeed. I was standing in front of my door.

I turned to him. "Any reason why you're still here?"

He looked at me with those smirks of him. "We're here, not there." Meaning we're at hone, not in the mafia.

I rolled my eyes. "Any reason you're here, master?" I asked, holding myself back from snapping.

"Just open the door," he said, sounding like a father saying 'just open the present, kid.'

I opened the door and gasped.

My room was bigger!! BIGGER!! Natsu did not break the deal, like I thought he would.

I wandered around to see everything that has changed. Natsu still stood by the door, looking at me with a tiny smile. I saw a bathroom this time, not a big one, but enough for me.

There were two windows now, making my room brighter. The bed was still the same a think, but it looks different too...

And a wardrobe. I jumped up like an excited kid. This is the biggest room
I have got in all my years in slavery. I know I shouldn't be happy because it's far from good, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

I ran to Natsu and hugged him tight. "Thank you....Thank you....Thank you, master!" I said.

He chuckled and hugged back. "It was a deal, remember?" he said.

I broke the hug and sat on the ground, I don't know, it just feels good. "Yeah, I know, but I didn't think you would actually keep it."

He faked that he looked hurt. He grabbed his chest and fell dramatic on the ground. "Ow. Lucy, that hurt. Your words hit me like a bullet," he cried.

I chuckled and crossed my arms. "Serves you right," I said back. He stood up facing me. "That isn't nice to say to your master."

Omg, how could I forget that. He saw my face and chuckled. "Forgetting that I even am your master, huh? That's a new one."

He pushed me to the wall. "Maybe I should make you remember your place, huh?" he said, our face almost touching.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly. He raised his hands, so I thought he would slap me. I closed my eyes, but it never came. I opened them and saw Natsu stroking my hair. "Apology accepted," and with that he left, smirking.

I was dumbfounded, since when? I smiled, I like this side of him. I changed into night shorts and shirts and went to bed.

I went to sleep. The lack of warmth was noticeable, but I didn't let it bother me,

I still slept great.

I woke up around six and changed in my uniform. Did my morning routine and woke Natsu up.

"Master, it's time to wake up!" I said on the other side of the door. He soon opened the door and had a cold stare. Nothing like yesterday, but I was getting used to it. "Good morning," I said bowing like always.