Chapter 27

216 VOTES😱😱😱😱😱😱😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😄😄😄😄 THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR STILL READING THIS BOOK!!

And I just find out that I spelled a word the whole time wrong🤦‍♀️ wapens=weapons. Sorry if you misunderstood or something.

But my language looks a little like that from English, so sometimes I just pick my language word and mistake it for English😅
________________________

~Natsu's POV

The next day I woke up by myself, wow. I dressed in simple clothes. Before Lucy could knock I opened the door, making her knock on my head, my freaking head. First she was surprised, and then shock came rushing through her veins. "I'm so sorry," Lucy apologized and bowed a little with her head.

I just laughed and rubbed the place she knocked on my head. "It's fine." She sighed in relief.

"By the way, why are you so early up?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "It isn't early compared to the time I used to wake up."

"Touché."

We went downstairs, but I didn't go to the kitchen, I went straight to the door. "Uhm master, the kitchen is there."

My eyebrow twitched. I turned my head around and stared at her. "Do you think I don't know where the kitchen is?"

She looked composed, but I could see surprise flickering in her eyes at my outburst. "Sorry."

I picked my jacket and stole one last glance at Lucy, who was still standing there. "I'm meeting with Wendy for the day. Feel free to do whatever you please. But when I come home I expect you to be in my mansion, so don't even try to escape, because I swear I'll find you and then you'd be in trouble. Understood?"

She nodded.

I tapped my foot on the ground, irritated. Confirmation is important to me. A nod won't do.

"Words?"

"Understood, Natsu."

"Master," I corrected, a playful smirk coming across my face. She looked annoyed at my mood swings.

I loved it. Always staying unpredictable is one of the best advantages you can have.

"Say 'hi' to Wendy for me."

I walked out the door after saying,"I will." I slammed the door shut, not because I wasn't in a good mood, but it just feels nice.

I knocked on Wendy's and Zeref's house. Wendy opened and hugged me. "You didn't break your promise." She smiled.

I hugged back. "Of course I won't. By the way, Lucy said hi."

Wendy smiled and picked her coat. She waved Zeref goodbye and we went to my car. "What is the destination, my princess?" I spoke with a funny accent. I remembered we used to do that in the past. She giggled. "Surprise me, my oh so handsome brother."

I chuckled and started the car. I was planning on taking her to an amusement park. We had to drive one hour to reach it. I didn't mind and neither did Wendy. "One hour driving," I informed her.

She fell asleep. It was still 8:00 clock in the morning. She is so cute when she sleeps. One hand on my steering wheel the other was stroking Wendy's hair. I would never forgive myself if something happens to her. Never.

After 45 minutes she woke up again. Then my stomach growled. I knew I should have eaten breakfast. I regret not eating or bringing food.

Wendy chuckled, knowing the reason already. "You skipped breakfast to make it on time with our promise, right?"