Chapter 21

~Natsu's POV

I woke up feeling a little bit disoriented with a headache. I groaned and grabbed my head, hoping it would stop. I looked to my right and saw a glass of water. I picked it up and drank it in a second.

I sign in relief. "Much better." I finally looked around and saw that I was in my bedroom. Lucy must have brought me here. I think I was drunk, because I remember little from last night.

"Master, time to wake up," I heard from behind the door. I changed in a business suit and went outside.

"Greetings, master Natsu," she said. I was used to saying nothing back, but lately I do greet back.

"Hey, Luce," I said. We went downstairs and she ate besides me. I noticed a red mark on her cheek. "What happened to your cheek?" I asked.

She froze a couple of minutes before touching it. "Nothing, I uhh...just fell."

I raised an eyebrow. Yeah sure she fell and then by coincidence a hand mark appeared on her cheek.

"Did you just lie to me?"

"Okay, fine. Yesterday when you were drunk you smacked me hard," Lucy explained.

I became a little pale. "I did?"

She nodded, but it didn't seem like she was mad at me.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

She smiled at me. "It's fine, don't worry."

After I was done eating my breakfast I went to the company with Lucy.

I walked a little behind Luce. We had a new secretary, and she only knew my face. I wanted to see how Lucy would handle things.

"Hello, how may I help you miss?" she asked.

"Nothing, I'm just Natsu's sort of personal assistant." She shrugged. I mentally face palmed. Oh my god.

"Natsu? You mean Mr. Dragneel?" she asked again and Lucy nodded.

"I can't let you in without Mr. Dragneel's permission," she said.

That's when I came behind her. "Oh, Mr. Dragneel. Do you know her?" She pointed at Lucy.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Lucy cut me off before I could even begin. "Yes, he knows me. Just let us go to the office. I know you're new, but you have to know who works here and who's with Natsu Dragneel," Lucy said annoyed.

"Go to the office already. I'm going to speak to her," I whispered in Lucy's ear. She nodded and went away. The secretary wanted to hold her back, but I spoke.

"Ms. Koso," (A/N I'm so bad at creating names😂) I began. "Y-yes, mr. Dragneel?" She looked ready to cry and I haven't even done anything.

People are so sensitive these days.

"Like Ms. Heartfilia already said, she works with me. You're new so I'll let it pass. Please look up who works here or not. You have a laptop in front of you and can talk to me any time," I said, giving her a stern look.

She nodded and bowed her head a little bit.

I opened my office door and saw Lucy sitting on the sofa. "Don't tell me you threatened her."

I smirked and she sighed, "I do that to all my employees, so they know their place. Plus, you began with the threat." I said.

"I didn't do it on purpose, I'm gonna say sorry later."

"Yeah, yeah," I said, rolling my eyes.

She rolled her eyes, "Just go to work already," she ordered me.