Chapter 30

Thanks for the 6k views❤️
________________________

~Natsu's POV

The next day Lucy was still sick. But she still insisted to work today, even though she had to stay in bed. I was signing an agreement about working together with another company, but the phone had to disturb me... of course. Lucy walked to the phone and took it.

"Hello. You are speaking with the assistent of Natsu Dragneel. How may I help you?" Lucy asked formally. She'd be fit for being a personal assistant, if she wasn't mine.

I was still looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Sure, I'll hand him to you," Lucy responded and gave the phone to me. I cleared my throat. "Natsu Dragneel here. Who am I speaking to?"

I heard the man on the other line chuckling. "It's me, Mariooo."

I can't find myself to laugh. "What do want, Gray?" I asked a little irritated. "Sorry for disturbing you, but we have those people who were terrorizing our territory."

"And?" I asked again. "What do you want to do with them?" the other line asked.

I thought about it. I leaned back in my chair. Lucy was staring intensely at me. I smirked. "Ask why they did terrorize our territory... You may use force if you must." I enjoyed being the leader a little too much.

Lucy was organizing my desk while I was speaking. I saw in my eye corners she stole my gums. I inwardly laughed, does she really think that that was working? I stretched out my hand. She whined and soon pouted while giving my gums back. Lucy crossed her arms.

In the meanwhile Gray spoke too. "And if we have our answers?" I stroked my chin. "Report to me and end their lives."

I assumed Gray understood it and ended the call. I gave the phone back to Lucy and she placed it where it belongs. To tease her I placed a gum in my mouth. One eyebrow of her twitched.

I chuckled and threw one to her. This time she caught it. Finally! "Thanks!" And she placed it in her mouth. She laughed and I joined in. But my ears were hearing things.

I quickly stood up and gave Lucy a dagger and a gun. "Stand behind the door. Someone is coming... kill them if nessecary," I said and went to my chair again.

With a mask and a gun pointed at me. Only the person didn't do a good job hiding her arm. It was one of my employees.

She threatened me to make her the leader of my company. I chuckled, why does everyone threaten me lately? I glared at my employee who without a doubt is getting fired.

I won't give in to her threat. If she thought I did, then she was mistaken. She wanted to pull the trigger, but before she could do that Lucy knocked her out. I sighed.

"What are we going to do?" Lucy asked.

I shrugged my shoulder. I stood up and picked the gun from her. "Just ask Jellal to come. He would do something to her," I said, not giving her a glance. She nodded, called him and later he came to pick the unconscious body. This was just so normal for me.

I saw Lucy supporting her weight with her arms. "Are you fine?" I asked woth drawn eyebrows. She nodded slowly. I knew I should have demanded her to stay in bed. I ordered her to lie down a bit.

I was done writing a report for the business council.

I looked at my watch, and it was only 3:00 pm. I never finished a thing so fast! I grabbed my jacket and told Lucy we're going home. I didn't want to overwork her again.

She stood up, but as soon as she stood she fainted. I sighed. Probably low blood pressure. I carefully picked her up bridal style and left the building.