Chapter 46

Nevermind about the epilogue, a book that has a sequel hasn't an epilogue in the first book, right😂

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 1000 VOTES!!! THIS IS FREAKING MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Enjoy.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I SHOULD NAME MY SECOND BOOK?!!! (The title)

_______________________

~Nobody's POV

After Natsu proposed they went back to the mafia. Everyone went to congratulate them, even though it was still pretty early.

Wendy and Zeref immediately tried to visit their brother, after hearing how Natsu has woken up.

"Natsu-nii!!" Wendy said ecstatic and ran to him. She engulfed him in a tightly hug. Natsu patted her head, his eyes softening. He, out of everyone, should know how it feels to almost lose one family member. "How were you, Wendy?"

"G-good," she said, smiling through her tears eyes. Little did they know that from far a woman was watching them with a smile on her face.

I think everyone knows who that is. The mother who brought them alive, healthy and well. She hasn't spoken to Wendy yet, trying to avoid her every possible chance. She won't run away, but she wasn't ready yet.

Right then a bottle went to Natsu's head. It hit him right in the face and he fell back. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched in shock.

Zeref and Wendy helped him up. "Are you okay, Natsu?" he asked, carefully eyeing the person who accidently threw it.

Natsu shook his head and groaned, "Fuck man, I lost a lot of power." Even though he wanted to make his tone light, the embarrassment was clear.

While he was rubbing his forehead Lucy slowly made his way to him. She came from behind and hugged him. "Don't worry, you'll get it back," Lucy said, massaging his shoulders.

Natsu relaxed and nodded. He turned his head to the said and gave her a sweet kiss. Grandeeney couldn't believe her eyes.

Her son already has someone and she didn't know. Of course she wouldn't. She knew nothing about him... not anymore...

Nevertheless, from the time she talked to Lucy she already know that she was perfect for him. All this time she wore a wig, to cover up her blue hair. Now it looks a little black.

Natsu sighed, knowing he would be overwhelmed with paparazzi the moment he'd step outside. But it has to be done one time.

"Luce, I want you to take this day for the wedding. You can chose the dresses we have, or if those don't fit you, you can go to our designer. Also, you have to chose your maid of honour. I already chose mine." Natsu spoke, his voice void of any emotion. "My best man, I meant of course."

He wouldn't let some people know he'd go soft on her, though he knew he already did. She nodded, though she probably didn't listen to half of what he said.

"Who is yours?" Lucy said, looking at him.

Natsu snorted. "Gray, unfortunately." As reaction Gray punched him lightly, not forgetting he was weaker now.
"What's that supposed to mean?"

Natsu smirked. "You know, I'd rather choose Zeref, but you forced me to pick you," he said, lying through his teeth easily with years of practice.

Lucy decided to act along with Natsu. "I didn't know you were that desperate, Gray," Lucy said, making Natsu chuckle.

Most of the people present chuckled and Gray eventually snickered too. "Very funny, Lucy. If you were any other person I'd personally kick your ass."