Chapter 36

~Nobody's POV

The bickering went on for 30 minutes and nobody dared to step in.

"Just stop."

Natsu said with a soft tone, having enough from arguing. The excitement in his eyes were gone, it was replaced with an annoyed look.

Lucy crossed her arms. "Fine."

They turned the other way and breathed loudly.

Natsu sighed and turned to Sting, who was half sleeping due to the waiting.

Natsu's eyes twitched, he was sleeping while he wanted this meeting to happen.

He admitted he and Lucy wasted their time arguing, but he didn't regret it. Even if he was annoyed, it was fun.

Yukino and Rogue saw his look, that was directed at Sting. Yukino immediately tried to wake him up, but it was already too late...

"WAKE UP YOU MORON!!"

He jolted awake. He took in his surroundings and immediately apologized.

Natsu let out an annoyed click and sighed again. "Let's just go on with this meeting."

Lucy was eyeing Natsu the whole time the two were talking. She felt the feeling again and smiled.

Even from the side he looks handsome, Lucy thought.

Natsu was now thinking if he wants it or not. Sting was biting his nails due to the nervousness he was feeling.

Natsu looked to him and raised an eyebrow. "Why the fuck are you biting your nails? That's for girls."

He immediately stopped and fidgetted his fingers under the table. Natsu shook his head and continued clicking his pen on the table, near the contract.

Natsu looked at Gray. After all, he was his right hand.

He slowly nodded, saying that it is a good deal. Natsu gave a small smile and signed the contract.

He shoved it back to Sting who was reading if he signed it or not.

When he saw his signature he jumped up. "IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!"

The boys sighed and so did Yukino. "Calm down, would ya? Otherwise Natsu would tear the contract and then all your hard work would be in vain."

Sting calmed down and went to shake hands with Natsu.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Sting said with a big smile.

Natsu smirked at his excitement, tightening his hold on Sting's hand. "Don't cause us trouble kiddo."

And after they shook hands Natsu immediately let Lucy sit on his laps. Sting watched with his jaw dropped.

Yukino and Rogue already left. He never saw someone sitting on his lap. Laxus chuckled and went to him.

"Close your mouth."

Sting went back to reality and asked a question. "What is Lucy to him?"

He was utterly confused, last time she was saved by Natsu she was his slave, as far as he could remember.

"Let just say that they are together right now."

"WHAT??!!"

Natsu and Lucy turned their head to him, both raising their eyebrows.

"Calm down. Everyone has someone in their lives, just like you." Sting nodded on what Laxus said.

But he still couldn't believe it. And then left, without another word.