Chapter 6

~Natsu's POV

I woke up from Aries's calls. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I did some gel in my hair and went to change in comfortable clothes. I went downstairs to eat my food in silence. "Make another plate with food," I said calmly after finishing the first plate.

Lisanna nodded and went to the kitchen. I screamed, "Without spicy stuff in it!" The food was for Lucy. I waited patiently till she was done. I went with the plate upstairs and went without knocking Lucy's room it.

Lucy was already awake doing nothing, cause there wasn't something to do in an empty room. "You may come out. I brought you a plate with food," I said and she nodded. She walked over and picked —or rather snatched— it from my hands. I scowled lightly, but shrugged it off.

She looked at the plate, biting her lip. It was food that was only reserved for me. The slaves are only allowed to eat food in their fridge.

But this is an exception. I've done the same treatmemt before to someone, the next day I would give them a one time food.

Her eyes softened and I saw her smile a little bit. I watched her eat the food. I looked around the room and noticed that it was small.

Weird I only noticed it now. The others slaves' rooms are bigger. I thought for a while. I decided I would upgrade her room when I want.

I went to walk away, but then remembered something. "Yo Heartfilia," I said and she looked up from her food. "There are friends coming, you have to serve drinks and all that. It's at 12:00, better be prepared." She nodded.

-12:00-

I was sitting in the room preparing games to play. There was a knock and the butler came to open it. Lucy stood behind me and they walked inside.

Gray greeted me with a smile.

~Lucy's POV

I saw four boys walking in. I saw my friends, Mira, Erza, Levy and Juvia. My eyes widened as I couldn't hide my smile. What are the coincidences?

I ran to them and gave them a hug, they stood there shocked for a few seconds and returned the hug. I heard someone fake coughing.

I looked at and saw Natsu staring darkly at me. "Did I say you could hug your friends?" he snapped. I gulped and shook my head.

A man with piecings and long black hair smacked him in the back. "Come on bro, don't be so heartless," he said, a grin on his face. And I was sorry for Levy. huh? "Tch," was his only respond. He gestured with his hand for me to come near him.

The boys chatted while my friends and I stood uncomfortably after our masters. "Girls, go do something together, BUT don't leave the mansion," a man named Gray said.

Oh bruh, how haven't I noticed? He and Natsu had that stupid arm wrestle.

I looked at Natsu while he looked back, daring me to go without his permission. "May I go with them?" I asked, my voice light. It took a while before he answered. "Yes," he said lowly.

I ran to catch up with my friends.

"Hey guys, want to go to the library? There isn't a camera so..." I whispered the last part and they nodded.

"So how are your masters?" I asked, sitting on the chair. My first thought was to sit on the table, but I'm sure Natsu would have hated that.

"Gajeel isn't as bad as I thought he was. He isn't cold-hearted, but isn't kind either," Levy said and I nodded. I'm glad she wasn't being treated like with her previous master.

"Well...I'm in love with Gray-sama. He is kind and caring," Juvia answered with heart in her eyes. I smiled being happy for Juvia, but a little jealous too. I wish Natsu was like that.

Not that I would be in love with him then. I just want him to be kind and caring.

"Jellal is okay," Erza said shortly.

"Laxus is a total jerk. He would punish me over the smallest things," Mira said, sighing deeply. "So, how is Natsu?" Mira asked, returning the question.

"Mmm? He is cold-hearted," I answered and they nodded. I then felt a little shock, well it wasn't little. It was a large electronic shock.

I screamed and my friends came rushing to me.

"What's going on?" they asked worriedly. The shock died down and I breathed heavily. "Come, Natsu is calling me," I said, looking as if I ran a marathon. We went to where the boys were playing on the PS4. I sighed, but made sure this time he couldn't hear it.

Never would I thought that these successful business would be playing on the PS4.

"What do you want, master?" I said respectfully, but with a little annoyance in my voice. He could hear it cause he eyed me darkly when I said it.

"Get something to drink for all of us," he said and focused his eyes again on the TV. The girls and I went to the kitchen. We all made a milkshake. I made a spicy milkshake for him with raspberries in it, Levy something black that looks like iron, Erza a blueberries milkshake, Mira a banana milkshake and Juvia a watermelon milkshake.

We went back and served it to our master. "Here you go, master," I said and suddenly his mouth was close to my ear. "I haven't forgotten your annoyed tone earlier," he said. I swallowed hard and went away.

The boys left around 4:00 pm. After I closed the door Natsu came. With every step he took I took a step back until I reached the wall. Then he suddenly kissed me. I tried to go out of his grasp, but he was too strong.

He took my first kiss so did one little action. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, surprised he had let me. His grip became weak so I took the chance to run away. I ran to my room, but unfortunately I can't lock it from the inside.

Natsu came after a little while. I clenched my hand, standing my ground as he walked closer to me. Till my surprise he just fucking laughed. I sat on the bed dumbfounded.

"Sorry for messing around with you earlier. Never thought it would be so funny. You've entertained me so much from your expression I'll let you off with the punishment for the tone you spoke earlier," he said still laughing.

I am glad I don't have punishment anymore, but a part of me is sad he didn't mean the kiss. WOOAAH I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM, RIGHT?!!

"Massage me," he said back to his old self what caught me off guard. He was taking of his shirt and lay down on my small bed on his stomach. I was hesitating... "Do it, or you will recieve punishment," he said and I instantly went to massage his back.

After a good thirty minutes I stopped, sweating a bit. Man, my arms are sore. He turned around. I saw a clear view of his abs. I didn't notice me staring at it. He tapped on his abs. "You can touch it if you want," he said, a smug smirk on his face..

"D-don't want to." Damm, I stuttered. He chuckled and left. I met two different sides of Natsu today, a teasing side and a he-thinks-he-is-funny-but-he-is-actually-not side.

I hoped to see it more often. Everything is better than his cruel side.

____________________________________