Chapter 32

OMGGG!! THE TRAILER FOR THE NEW SEASON IS OUT!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

_______________

~Natsu's POV

I woke up by the sound of annoying birds chirping. I saw Lucy's figure next to me. She looked peaceful with her bangs covering half of her face while she lay on her stomach.

I rubbed my eyes but something stopped me. I also jolted a little at the sound of metals clashing so near. I followed my left arm and saw a handcuff at the end.

Lucy's right hand was also handcuffed. I moved my left hand wildly and it was locked. Lucy stirred awake, almost wanting to shout at me until she saw who it was.

I raised my eyebrow and she shut her mouth so quickly a blush began to form on her cheeks.

Cute.

"Who put this here?!" she exclaimed with widened eyes.

"I don't know," I said, my eyes narrowed. I stood up and went straight out of the room. Lucy was being dragged by me. She didn't get time to react so she almost fell.

I stopped immediately, letting her half time to adapt to the sudden movement.

I opened the biggest room in the basement, the room where most people just hang out.

When they saw me it went quiet. I stood still, so Lucy had time to proper stand up. "Who did this?" I exclaimed loudly.

They all gave me weird glances, but then their gaze went to our linked hands. They burst out in laughter.

A tick mark appeared on my head. They don't get to make fun of me.

"Well?!"

Their eyes widened in realization. They were all laughing at me. And everyone knows that was a big mistake. They all gave Mira a short glance.

I gritted my teeth. Should have fucking known. "Mira! Unlock this thing right now," I demanded.

Even when the members were only giving her a glance for one second, I figured it out.

She just smiled at me sweetly. "Not happening."

I wanted to storm to her and scream the hell out of her, but Laxus stopped me. "Don't you even dare," he said calmly.

I could fight him, but now Lucy surely is going to be in the way. So I stopped, giving Mira a glare.

"The reason?"

She came walking to me, followed by Erza. She wasn't scared at all, making me a little amused.

"I want progress in your relationship with Lucy. Until then, I won't 'unlock' it." They were both smirking.

I clenched both of my hands, she thought about everything. You can't unlock it with a thing girls do in their hair. I don't know what's the name again. (No seriously, what's the name?)

(Lol thank you guys for all your answers about my question^)

I grunted and pushed Lucy so she has to walk. "What's your problem?!" Lucy scoffed.

She looked like someone pissed in her bed.

"Mira is," I responded and we walked to the kitchen. I went to the fridge, but Lucy went to pick plates. We went separate, so we both ended up being stuck.

We turned around and looked at each other, then the freakin' handcuff. And we sighed.

"First the plates."