Chapter 22

~Natsu's POV

I lay on something soft. I groaned and opened my eye. I was greeted by two valleys of something. I noticed it was the breast from Lucy. Ahh, that's why it was so soft.

She was awake too and her face flashed. "G-good morning, master," she said embarrassed and covered her chest. I chuckled and stripped from my t-shirts.

Lucy shrieked and turned around in an instant. She surely knows when you have to respect someone's privacy.

I was changing when suddenly I got an idea. She was staring at some pictures in my room. "You can look now," I said, smirking. I actually hadn't changed at all, I just made some noises.

She turned around and shrieked again but then 10 times louder. "LIAR" she screamed and turned around again.

I slipped on a shirt and she looked again at me. She sighed in relief. "Much better," she mumbled.

I set up an upset face, "Aww. Don't you like my abs?" I fake cried. She then turned red and decided to stand up and leave me alone.

It never bores me to tease her. I walked downstairs and Lisanna set down the plates of food. "Enjoy your breakfast, master," she said, bowing respectfully.

I was halfway with cramming the food
in my mouth when Lucy spoke up. "Master, can I ask you something?" she said, sounding serious.

I actually wanted to say she already did, but I just nodded. "Did you mean it when you said yesterday that I was beautiful?"

I almost forgot that I said it. Why did I say it though? "I did mean it," I answered honestly. When I first bought her, she was covered in dirt, but now... I mean, her shiny blonde hair was just amazing and soft, her eyes twinkled when she smiled and she's like an open book.

She smiled at me. "Thanks."

I ate the rest of my breakfast. I began to walk to the door, noticing Lucy was following me. Finally I didn't have to order her to come.

I was working for 2 hours straight. Lucy was standing behind me, refusing to sit for some reason.

"M-master, what are those cops doing outside? I looks like they are walking the building in," Lucy said, some strange emotion in her voice.

My eyes went a little wide. I stood up and looked outside. I saw cops indeed. I didn't do anything to break the laws. Well, except killing people, but that was necessary and I am sure I didn't leave a trace.

Fifteen minutes went pass and cops were walking in my office. "How can I help you, sir?" I asked politely, my voice voiding every trace of fear.

They all aimed their gun on me. Lucy shrieked a little, making me angry.

"Did I do something?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. One cop stepped forward. "We heard from someone you kidnappad the girl behind you. We must arrest you until we have prove you did or didn't do it."

I gritted my teeth. Only one person would do this, Jude Heartfilia. "Hands in the air please, or we are allowed do it with force," the cop said again.

I can't act like a guilty one. I slowly raised both of my hands. The cops handcuffed me. I didn't mind, I went through worse. Cops can't hurt people, if they do not have prove they did something bad.

Then I remembered the papers. "Sir, I have the papers that woman over there is my property," I said.

"Show it," he said. I searched through my desk, but it wasn't easy. Both of my hands aren't exactly free.

Dammit, I left it at home. "I don't have it right now." I laughed, the universe sure likes to disturb me.

"Well then come with us," they said and two came my way. They were gripping me tight, but not that tight. My hands were behind my back, handcuffed like I already said.