Chapter 5

~Lucy's POV

I woke up in Natsu's bed. The events of yesterday went through my mind. I didn't see Natsu next to me. My eyes went wide of one thought. I woke up too late. I wanted to stand up, but a pain shot through my stomach.

"Right, Natsu kicked me." I sighed en went to go downstairs. I was greeted by Lisanna doing the dishes.

"Oh hey Lucy, I didn't see you with Natsu. You're his personal slave, right?" I nodded my head.

"Let's just say I forgot the time," I said and went to make breakfast for my own. she turned off the tap and came to me worriedly. There was a silence until she spoke.

"If I were you, I would go to his office here in this mansion. He is there, you should apologize before it's too late," she said and I nodded while hugging her. I mumbled a soft "Thank you."

I shoved the breakfast in my mouth and turned around.

Then I looked at Lisanna again. "Where's your collar?" I asked.

She looked at my neck and the smiled shyly. "He isn't that bad once you get to know him."

"Huh?"

She sighed and smiled right after. "Look. Once he knows he can trust you, say bye bye to the harsh treatment. Yes, he will still act cold, but no beatings or whatever."

I scoffed. "It's not like I can escape or something."

She turned the dishes in the cupboards. "Look, Lucy. You seem like an amazing girl. Don't get on his bad side.

I knocked on his door and I heard a stern voice saying "Come in." He was busy doing his paporwork while I quietly sat down on one of his chairs opposite of him. He looked up and stared at me coldly before going back to his papers.

The silence was killing me. I anticipated the worst.

"You're late," he eventually said and I straightened up to get some courage. I gulped before responding back.

"Sorry master, I forgot to bring my alarm with me yesterday" and I bowed my head. He still had no emotion in his face, it made me more nervous.

"Tch. That isn't an excuse,"— he wasn't done yet and I was already preparing for the worst— "Go to your room, I don't want to see you today. You'll come out when I say so. Is that clear?" he said and I nodded. Can't believe he didn't go to physical torture. I didn't complain though.

I went to leave and I heard him sigh.

~Natsu's POV

I sent Lucy away not wanting to bother me with her right now. I let out a frustated sigh. I've lost one of my benefits to the CEO of a company named H. There wasn't much information about him, all I could find was that the CEO was in the forties and he had an heir, but I didn't know where she or he is.

The company was a rank higher than me. I run the #2 richest company of the world, meaning he was the #1.

I called out Lisanna. She came immidiately. "What do you want, master?" she asked respectfully, I praised her for the respect she gives me, but I inwardly prefer a stubborn one like Lucy.

"Give me something to eat," I said short and she dismissed herself to make what. I was done writing so decided to lay my foot on the desk while leaning backwards. She came back with my favorite food, spicy wings.

She set it down and bowed, I saw in her eyes she wanted to ask me. "Ask your question," I said. She stood there still, probably because she didn't think I would know that she wanted to ask something.

"If I may ask...Where is Lucy?" Lisanna asked. My face was still cold. "You don't have the authority to ask where someone is that belongs to me," I said to her and she stiffened.

"Yes, master," she stuttered and quickly left my office.

When it was 6.00 pm I walked out. I went to a slave called Aries. "Aries?" I said and she slowly turned around. "Yes, sir?" she asked.

"Wake me up tomorrow at 7.00 am," I said. She tilted her head confused, she knows that was Lucy task so why ask to do it, right? Because she still has the treatment in her room.

"Okay master. Gomen," she apologized. I still don't know why she does it, but yeah. I don't really care either.

I went to check on Lucy if she was in her room. I opened the door and saw her reading a book. She froze a little and turned around. There was a uncomfortable silence between us.

"So, you'll be locked in this room till tomorrow," I said breaking the silence.

She clenched her eyes shut, breathing loudly.

She nodded and went to turn back to her book. She didn't say anything. She probably knows she will be starving tonight as punishment.

I made my way out of her bedroom and locked the door to make sure. I ate dinner and recieved a call from Elsa. I groaned and answered it.

Natsu=

Gray=

Yo Popsicle, what do you want?

Do you want to meet tomorrow at your house?

Why?

Just chatting, if you agree I bring Jellal, Laxus and Gajeel too.

Fine. Tomorrow at 12:00. No exeptions.

Gray chuckled.

What's so funny Gray?

Nothing...See you tomorrow.

I ended the call and went to bed.

___________________________________