Should've Brought A Gun

Fair Warning: this chapter gets pretty violent. 

No Set POV

It's a bustling night at Club Fun. The auburn haired DJ is running the turntable again, sometimes using his phone to freestyle.

The club's owner, an overweight black male most likely in his early 40s, is accompanied by two other males, one also black and the other Hispanic. They enjoy themselves with some herb.

Not much later, a young adult Caucasian male joins in.

"Parappa!" The owner heartily laughs, "I hardly recognize ya without that hat!"

"Hahaha, whassup my man?" The Hispanic one is completely zonked out. The third party member is too busy with his pipe to even notice anything.

"Don't talk to me," the young adult scoffs.

The owner tips his shades briefly.

"Pass me one, Mushi. I'm having a rough night."

It didn't take long for the drug to affect the young adult. The minute it reached his brain, his hands tingle as he witnesses them morph into paws. He holds his head when a migraine hits it, feeling long ears underneath his hair. It suddenly smelled like dog.

"Yo, Parappa, you ok? You've never had that much before."

The young adult coiled once he heard that voice. It belonged to Club Fun's owner, but the drug in the young adult's system was portraying him as a large, purple tick.

"I-I said don't talk to me!" The young adult snapped, "Go away!"

The young adult started barking loudly, which, if you're not seeing what he is, makes him look rather stupid.

** time skip, one hour later. **

The young adult sneaks out of Club Fun, his hair covering his slightly red eyes. He isn't super high, but it was enough to ease him. The terrible migraine is still shooting at his head.

As he makes his way back home, someone grabs him by his hoodie and pulls him in an alleyway. He lets out a worried gasp.

"Well, well, well!" a shrill voice mocks him, "if it isn't Parappa Rappa! What are you up to these days, huh?!"

The young adult's vision clears up. Before him is a tall, skinny, rugged adult male, who-knows-how much older than him. His face is covered by a rabbit mask.

"Ga-Gaster?" The young adult gasps, "I-I thought you've been in prison since I was in college!"

"Escaped," another voice bellows, this one a deep cockney accent, "They don' jus let our kind out like that."

The ambusher had a partner. Build-wise, he was the exact opposite: short, plump, and a little bit wiser. He iswearing a cat mask.

The black-haired male begins hyperventilating. Those two could hold a grudge against him until the end of time: he was the very reason they got arrested.

"Pat him," the skinnier, shrill voiced male snips. His partner searches the hyperventilating young adult. "Nothin'," the plump one states, "not even a wire."

"What?!" the skinny one shrieks. He pulls out a switchblade, grabs the black hair over his victim's eyes, and hacks it off, scratching his temple and forehead in the process. No doubt about it, he was mad.

The young adult is practically being held against his will. He starts crying. The plumper one pulls out his knife and slashes the crier's leg, just below his knee. "Stop that, or we're really give ya somethin' to cry about!"

All seems hopeless. They have knives: he has nothing. Then he remembers.

Kick, Punch, it's all in the mind.

Don't get cocky: It's gonna get rocky.

He knows karate.

Karate must only be used for self defense.

What better time than right now?

The skinny male gets kicked right in his crotch. He lets go of his victim, falling to the concrete.

His partner ambushes the black-haired male by pouncing on his back. He is suddenly top heavy. He tries grabbing the weight off, but his hand is slit. He tries slapping it off, but his cheek is slit.His back gets a huge slice carved in in, causing him to fall on the concrete.

The he sees the skinny one dropped his knife.

The young adult grabs it as fast as he can, then slices the plump one's eye, causing him to let go. When finally free, the young adult runs.

* * *

*BREAKING NEWS!!!*

Just outside of Club Fun, a fight has been reported. Although it was two against one, the person that the two thugs were holding against his will managed to win. He appears nowhere on the scene, but police have identified the two others as two of Parappa Town's most wanted criminals, violating several cases of kleptomania and illegal drug distribution. They have been arrested and are suspect to face a 20-to-life prison sentence.

This was Rodney Greenblat, reporting live from Club Fun in Parappa town.