When I met you

Flashback Chapter! 

(A/N: Cowan=Parappa.)

No Set POV

*Plink! Plink! Plink!*

A little black-haired boy was banging a xylophone, much to the Preschool Teacher's annoyance.

"Cowan, sweetie, why don't you give that a rest?" The teacher asks him. The boy just grabs the xylophone and holds it close to his chest.

"Or, maybe not..."

The plinking continues. The boy is bumped in the back by a red-haired boy, about a year older than him.

"Can you knock it off?!" The redhead groggily commands.

"Parlin, be nice!" the teacher raises her voice slightly, "and it's not even nap time yet."

"Is it snack time yet?" The redhead gets up off his back.

"Not yet. Almost, sweetie."

The plinking stopped. The black-haired little boy scoots over to the sleepy redhead.

"Sorry," the black haired boy says, "it's just one of my favorite toys!"

"Mine's the kitchen!" The redhead replies, "too bad I can't eat anything there...my tummy's empty."

"You're funny!" the black-haired boy giggles, "my name is Cowan, what's yours?"

"My daddy calls me PJ."

The black-haired boy lets go of the xylophone. "Wanna play?"

"Sure!"

The plinking continues. The teacher is annoyed yet again. "It was fun while it lasted..." she sighs.

Just like that, the little black haired boy made his first friend.