Chapter 14

Fifteen year old Park Jimin woke up at five daily because his schedule began at six. Swimming and advanced math were covered in the morning.

After school he had other classes including completing his homework assignments until he slept at 11pm. Had his life changed over the past seven years? Yes it had.

As he grew up, he had gradually realised the role he had in his family business. He understood how much his appa needed him. He recognised the power he held.

Hence they came to a deal.

Jimin would attend all the classes his father wanted him to, get high marks, attend dinners and business meetings. Provided, every day from 5pm to 8pm he would be free to do whatever he wanted.

Compared to his previous rebellious behaviour, Mr. Park found this deal a gift from the heavens. Jimin kept his word and so did Mr. Park.

His eomma could care less. She was always busy with parties and gatherings.

Now that jimin had reached an age where could 'take care of himself', she thought she should utilise her freedom, not that she didn't before.

At the age of 16, Jimin was one of the smartest, well educated, widely-known up and coming heirs in the business world.

A 'mini celebrity' if you will.

He charmed everyone at business gatherings where young daughters of other businessmen tried to grab his attention. He flirted back and forth with them not giving any of them the satisfaction of letting them call him, theirs.

He did enjoy the attention he got from those beautiful rich girls, ready to throw themselves at him.

But he never crossed a line.