Chapter One. The Trip.

"Make sure you pack everything! Don't forget your toothbrush, underwear, tampo-"

"DAD! I've got it! Don't worry!"

As soon as we walked in the door of the house dad was screaming to make sure I would remember everything. I didn't know when the next time I would see my dad was, So I packed my picture of my and him that had been hanging on my wall since the summer of 2004. 

I packed everything. All my clothes, jewelry, toothbrush, make up, everything.  

When dad came upstairs to my room we both looked at how bare it was.

I couldn't believe I had a mum. Dad never told me. I mean, I figured I had one or else I wouldn't be here but I never believe my accent was from her either.

"Whoa. It's all... Empty." Dad spoke in a quiet voice because my room echoed.

"Yeah. I know." I turned to my dad and I felt wetness on my face. I was crying.

My dad pulled me in for a hug and I cried in his shirt. I looked at the time and stopped crying. We had to get to the airport. 

When we got there I kissed my dad on the cheek and said good bye. My new phone was in my pocket and I knew as soon as I got to England I would call my dad.

I was going to miss him.

I boarded the plane, phone in hand.

I had an iPhone and I had put music in it. I plugged in my head phones and fell asleep.

The flight was long, but I remember waking a to a flight attendant. 

"Excuse me ma'am, we've landed." She had a high-pitched  voice. It kind of got on my nerves. 

"Thanks." I said quietly and bolted out the door.

I claimed my luggage and looked around.

I then saw a sign that said "HAYLEY GREEN" and I ran up to the man in a nicely dressed suit and hat.

"Hello are you Hayley Greene?" Whoa someone with the same accent as me.

"Yes I am. Are you a friend of my mums?" I looked at him with curious eyes.

"Yes I am. Follow me. I'll take your luggage to the Limozine."

My jaw dropped. Limozine?!?! Was my mother insane?!?

"Alright." I said still in awe.