Chapter Twenty Two. Phoebe.

Phoebe's POV

Wow. I just met 1/5 of One Direction, and Harry Styles girl friend. 

How rude of me. I'm Phoebe. I'm 18, and live in England. I'm actually American, but my parents moved me here for a job opportunity. Which I didn't mind, it's great to explore new things. 

I'm short for an eighteen year old, 5' 4. My mom is the short one I get it from. 

I'm an only child, so best friends are very much needed. My best friend Kelsey lives two houses down from me, and when I tell her what just happened, she's going to be banging on my front door. 

My shift ended at Nike, so I headed home. 

I parked the car in the garage and texted my mom, like I usually do after work, just to let her know i'm home. As soon as I walked in the door, I screamed in pure happiness. 

I calmed down a bit. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kelsey. 

"Hey girl! What's up?" She answered.

"Kels, you're not going to believe me when I tell you this, so you better come over." 

"Alright I'll be there in 2 minutes."

Two minutes later...

*doorbell rings* 

I headed down the stairs to the front door, Kelsey standing there with anticipation on her face. 

"Come one in, and sit down. Did you bring you enhalor?" I asked. She was definitely going to need it.

"Yeah but I don't understand what's so important that I would need that..." She trailed off.

"I met Niall Horan and Hayley Greene." I braced myself.

"Where? When? WHAT!?" We both shrieked at the same time.

"Yep! Look!" I showed her my phone, "Niall and Hayley both have my phone numbers, and they invited me over for dinner!" I shouted, my stomach flipping at the thought og Niall in my head. 

"OH MY GOD! YOU LUCKY GIRL! We MUST find you the perfect outfit." She suggested.

"Wait, i'm not done! I get to meet the rest of One Direction, AND their girl friends!" I said excitedly.

Kelsey's jaw dropped. 

"I'm so jealous." She whispered. He phone buzzed.

"Ugh I have to go watch the twins. Text me as soon as you get there!" She shouted before shutting the door.

I let out one more squeal before heading up to my room.

I rummaged through my closet, I picked out a cream kind of flowy tak top, and a knee length, red skirt. My hair was up in a ponytail, so I let it down and curled it. 

I put on very little make up. As usual, I never really wore a lot of make up. 

I put on some black flats and looked in the mirror. I was totally satisfied. 

I got a text from Hayley,

"Niall's literally bouncing in his seat. He won't sit still he's so excited! I supposed you need directions?" I giggled at the text.

"Aww I'm excited too. And yes that would be great!(:" 

I was still in awe that a One Direction member was excited for me. I was never really a girl to be excited about.

After I recieved the directions, I was on my way. I arrived to a house in the middle of no where. Figures, they probably don't want fans stalking them.

Walked up to the door nervously, I knocked on the door, and non other than Louis Tomlinson answered. 

He gasped, "NIALL!!!! YOUR DATE IS HERE!" He screamed. I giggled a little bit. Date. 

Niall appeared at the door, and we linked arms. We sort of skipped through the front door. 

Everyone was in the kitchen staring at me.

"I'm sure you know all of them?" Niall asked.

I nodded. I'm not a crazy fan of One Direction, I still find it very hard to believe that Niall Horan likes an  average American girl.

Hayley and Molly came up and greeted me. I'm so glad I knew them, or this would be awkward.

There was a woman there, that I didn't reconize.

"Hi, you must be Phoebe." She greeted with a smile. "I'm Sharon." 

I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you." 

"I'm basically One Direction's second mum." He British accen was heavy, and I aslo noticed that her, Molly, And Hayley all look alike. 

"Phoebe, can I talk to you?" I'm so glad Hayley butted in, it was getting awkwardly silent.

She and I walked up the stairs into a hallway. 

"Thank you so much for coming. Niall has been talking about it nonstop. And my apologies if he get's a little... bad mannered." 

"I'm really gald you invited me. I told my friend, and she nearly had a heart attack when I told her. But don't worry, your secret is safe with me." I promised.

We headed back downstairs, all eyes on us. 

_____________________________________________________________________________So what do you think!? Phoebe has been introduced! What do you think will happen between her and Niall? Will she become a member of the One Direction family?

This Chapter is dedicated to my best friend, who is also the new character. (She's a Nialler lover.) LET'S GIVE PHOEBE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!