Chapter Twenty Nine. Christmas.

Hayley's POV

It was about 7:30 am as I woke up to a white glowing room, Harry arms wrapped around my waist as usual. 

I shook him awake, he slowly opened his eye and smiled. "Hey babe. Merry Christmas." 

"You too babe." I kissed his forehead and jumped out of bed.

I went into the to Liam's room, only to discover that he's awake, and drinking coffe with Danielle. 

I went to Louis' room and shook him and Eleanor awake, and did the same for Zayn and Perrie, by the time I got to Phoebe and Niall, they were already awake. 

I went to Molly's room, to discover she's not there, and that she slept with mum last night so I woke those two up.

We all shuffled our way to the living room, making ways to fit on the sectional couch.  

I handed everyone's gifts to them, we each all got one, I guess it was tradition since there was a lot of us.  

I opened mine from Harry, it was a silver locket, I opened it, on one side was a picture of us, and in the other it read, "Even if we are close, or far apart, I will always love you, with all my heart. -Harry." 

I smiled and a tear left my eye. I hugged him tightly. "Thank you." I whispered. 

He opened his next, He saw the bracelet, and nearly flipped. The one I had picked out, had an infinity symbol engraved in it, and on the front it said, "Love you for infinity. -Hayley." 

He smiled, still staring at the bracelet, he quickly out it on. Then, he grabbed my necklace. I turned around and moved my hair out of the way. He hooked the necklace together, I turned around and kissed him quickly, and returned to everyone else. 

We weren't going to cook a Christmas dinner, so we decided to cook a Christmas breakfast. Full ofm Waffles, Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Toast, hash browns, everything. We sat everything in the middle of the table and pigged out. Probably the best Christmas ever. 

Harry's POV

"Harry!!! Share some bacon with me! Niall won't share!" Louis called to me across the table.  

"Sure Lou." I threw some bacon across the table and it landed on Louis' plate.

"Thanks!"  

I scooted my chair closer to Hayley, that made her blush, I chuckled and proceded stuffing my face.

I loved the gift Hayley got me. Never was I going to take it off, ever. It was way too important. 

She was still eating, her hair was blocking my view of her perfect face, so I pushed it behind her ear, she smiled, not meeting my gaze and continued eating. 

After we finished eating, Molly and mum had cleaned the kitchen and done the dishes, I took Hayley upstairs to our room.

I wrapped my arms around her. 

"My perfect little Hayley." I whispered. "I love you. More than anything you could imagine."

 She giggled. "Aww... Harry. I love you too."

I picked her up bridal style and threw her on the bed. 

I kissed her, she wrapped her arms around me neck. I stopped kissing her and layed on the bed next to her. I stared into her beautiful eyes. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry the chapter was so short. I haven't updated in a few days and this is what I came up with! Hope ya like!