Chapter Eight. Dinner With The Boys.

Hayley's POV 

As I stood in the doorway of Niall's room, I began to think. I came here to start over. To be new. To feel fresh with no worries. I didn't feel new. 

Harry grabbed my arm and walked out of the room.

"What are you doing curly?" I asked.

"We, are taking you shopping." Harry said excitedly.

The boys stepped out behind me. I smiled. 

"No, you guys don't have to do that." I was being serious. All my life I wouldn't let people give me anything and I wasn't about to change that. But... If they insisted....

"Nonsense Hayley, besides, what you brought in that suitcase couldn't possibly be enough for staying here full time." Niall explained.

He was right. I didn't have much in there, sooner or later I would get tired of my trends. I guess I would have to let them do this.

"Alright. When will we go?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Liam blurted.

"KIDS! DINNER'S READY!" I heard mum yell.

Niall (of course) was the first one down the stairs and into the dinning room.

"Niall save some for me!" Louis shouted.

"Not possible Lou, we all know this." Liam shouted after them. 

"But Hayley doesn't!!!" Louis complained.

"What? Did I miss something?" I said, looking at Harry.

"Niall LOVES food, that's all. He's not very good at sharing either, but he might come around to you."

"Alright." I huffed. 

We all sat down at a giant dinning room table with two HUGE heaping plates of speghetti. 

Niall already had a plate down. I also noticed some bread was missing too. 

"Niall please calm down honey!" Mum yelled. 

"Oi! Save some for me too!" Zayn yelled. 

I sat down and began eating my food. Everyone was staring at me. 

"What? Am I not supposed to eat yet?" I said with a mouthfull of food. Everyone busrted out laughing. I swallowed. 

"What!? I'm so confused!!!" Harry was sitting next to me. He was the only one not laughing. 

I looked over at him. He just stared at me and smiled. 

"What?! I don't unserstand!" I yelled. Everyone was still laughing. 

"It's just, you ate faster then Nialler, over here." He explained. 

Niall looked up and began laughing again. "I didn't even think it was possible!" Niall shouted. 

I stared back down at my plate, realizing I hadn't eaten anything in three days, when I was beat up at school. 

"Oh, sorry guys. I just haven't eaten in three days..." I looked up everyone looking at me with curious eyes. 

"Why haven't you eaten in three days, honey?" Mum asked. 

"I-I don't know." I looked down at my plate. There was silence. I began to eat again. 

Molly walked down stairs and she looked like she jusst got out of bed. She hobbled over to Harry's chair, and smacked him. 

"Ouch Molly! What was that for?!" He shouted. 

"Stop taking my hair brush!!!" She screamed. 

I looked at Harry popping one eyebrow up. 

"You used her hairbrush? Harold, do tell me this isn't true." I asked. 

He started to blush. I have to admit, it was pretty cute when he blushed. 

"Alright. I did, but Zayn keeps taking mine!" He yelled pointing at Zayn, whom was sitting next to me. 

"Oi!!! Don't put this on me! Mine broke!" Zayn screeched. 

I looked at Molly and we bursted out into laughter. Everyone joined in.

After we were all done, laughing until we cried, we finished eating. 

I stood up and collected all of the empty plates and headed towards the kitchen. 

"Hayley, sweetie, where are you going?" Mum asked.

"I'm going to wash the dishes!" I said excitedly. 

"Aww, thanks sweetie!" She said. 

The boys dragged out a conversation about who was more dramatic on stage more than the other. I wouldn't know what they're like live, because I've never been to a concert. So I continued washing the dishes.

After I got done with the last plate, I yawned. I was exhausted. I said my goodnights to everyone, even though it was 7 o'clock, and headed up to bed. I went into my room and opened my suit case. I looked into the bag and began to get angry. But then I heard someone walk through the door. 

"What's wrong, love?" Liam asked, followed by Zayn and Louis. 

"I don't have any pajamas!" I said angrily. 

Niall walked in. "You can borrow some of mine!" He said. 

"Aww thanks Niall!" I pinched him in his cheek and he skipped to his room. The other boys disappeared somewhere and Niall walked back into the room. 

He threw me some Jack Willis sweat pants and a white t-shirt. 

"Thanks so much Niall, I'll give them back." I promised.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled. I kissed him on the cheek goodnight. 

He walked out of the room, blushing. I was going to shut my door, but someone was already there. 

"Hey there stranger." I said to Harry. 

"Hey. Why are you going to bed so early?" He asked. 

"It was a long day, and a long flight." I explained. "Don't worry, we'll have more fun tomorrow." 

I heard Harry huff. 

"Alright... Hey can I sleep in here tonight?" He asked. 

"And why's that?" I looked at him with an eyebrow up and a crooked smile. 

"I've been having a hard time sleeping in my room. I've tried the lad's rooms before, but it just didn't work. But now since you're here..." He trailed off. Waiting for an answer.

"Alright but you're sleeping on the floor." I said. I wouldn't even mind sleeping on the floor, the carpet was really soft. 

He winked and ran back into his room. He walked back in with with his pillows and comforter. He dropped it all in the floor and sighed. He looked up at me and I stared at him. 

I guess I looked cold to him, because he ran back into his room and brought back his purple Jack Willis jacket and handed it to me. 

"Here put this on." He said throwing me the jacket. 

"Thanks Harry." I put it on and climbed into bed, and Harry under his comforters. 

There was a long silence and then Harry broke it.

"Hayley?" He said. I could hear hurt in his voice. 

"Yes, Harry?" I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I am. Why?" I really was okay. For the first time in a long time, I felt happy, and safe. 

"Just making sure." He said. 

My eyes started to droop and I swiftly drifted off into unconsciousness.