Chapter Seven. Harry.

Me and Molly walked up stairs. She went into her room, and I in mine. I was surprised to see who was sitting on my bed. 

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I looked at him surprised, not that I didn't like he was in my room, I just wondered why.

He was looking at my picture of me and dad.

"This your dad?" He said totally ignoring my question.

"Yes. Why are you here?" I asked again. 

"You look just like him."

Wha-

He ignored my question again.

"Yeah I know." I sniffled. 

He looked at me.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here." He said. 

No dip, don't ya think!?

"I came in here to see if you were here, but you weren't so I waited." He looked at me and smiled crookedly.

"Why'd you come in here?" I asked nervously.

"I wanted to talk." He smiled again. 

He wanted to talk? To me? 

"Alright curly head, go for it." I said.

"Was that really why you moved here?" He asked. 

"Yes it was. My dad said he wouldn't always be there so he shipped me here."

"Hm." He said quietly.

"Did you have any friends you left behind?"

"Only one. Katie. Me and her have been through everything. When I told her what happened, she cried too. I really miss her."

"Hm." He said again. 

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Always." He smiled.

His smile made my heart melt.

"Do you and the guys like me?" I asked.

"Of course. When you told us that story we all wanted to pick you up and swing you around, tell you everything was okay. But we couldn't 'cause of your- "

He trailed off.

I went and sat next to him. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" He blushed.

"For being there. No one's been there for me all my life and I'm glad I do now."

"Oh." He said, still blushing.

He kissed me on my cheek.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I felt like I needed to.

I smiled.

Harry's POV 

I really didn't know why I kissed her on the cheek. Just thought I was being nice.

Hayley. It's amazing, everything she's been through and she wound up here. She's just... Amazing. Stong. Beautiful. Those blue eyes just look into my soul. 

We sat in silence then I stood up. 

"Where are you going?" She asked. 

I grabbed her hand. "You mean we." I said. 

She smiled and I took her to Niall's room where the guys were playing video games. 

"Guys, I have an idea." I left Hayley at the door and joined the guys as we thought of our master plan.