Chapter Two. Home.

When I got there, the driver helped me get my bags and showed me inside. When I walked in I was squished. The only person I assumed it was, was Molly. 

"Hi! I'm Molly, but I'm sure you already know that." She was so happy. So upbeat. I liked it. I knew me and her were going to get along well. She had the same accent as me. I'm so glad.

"Hi Molly, I'm Hayley." I saw her jaw drop. 

"You have the same accent as me!" She was excited about that.

"Yes we have the same mum, remember?" I was trying to joke with her.

"Yes of course. Well, the boys will be home soon, let me help you unpack!"

....Boys? What the heck was she talking about?

"Wait, what do you mean by boys?" She giggled. I started to freak.

"You'll just have to find out!" She giggled and skipped off somewhere. I called out for her but no response.

"Molly!!!! I don't know where my room is!" I sighed and grabbed my stuff. I walked upstairs. There at least eight rooms. Why so many!? I apporached an empty one with I assumed was mine. 

It was grey, with a large window, a queen sized bed, a dresser, a HUGE closet, a t.v., and a bathroom. Were all the rooms like this!?

I was standing in the door way when Molly came up behind me and scared the living poop out of me.

"I see you found your room!" She screamed. I jumped.

"Whoa! Give me a heart attack on my first day!" I said holding my chest.

"Aww I'm sorry." It got really quiet then we heard laughter and the front door close.

We walked downstairs and I froze.

I couldn't belive who I was standing in front of. They all stopped and looked at me.