Chapter Twenty. Loneliness.

Zayn's POV

Niall's been acting funny lately. All of the girls have been in the house, and he'll sit in his room alone. Liam talked to him, and all Niall said is that he wants to be alone. Poor lad, he's lonely. 

Hayley's POV

"Where's Niall?" I looked up at Harry, confused.

Niall barely came out of his room at all. He hasn't eaten much, which we all know is not right. The girls have been staying with us so he's forced to sleep in his room. I tried talking to him, but he wouldn't listen. I'm worrying about him. When Niall Horan doesn't eat, you know somethings wrong.

"He's in his room. He won't come out. Again." Harry looked mad.

I darted up to his room, on;y to find him crying in the corner. And for those of you fans who don't know this, Niall doesn't cry for no reason.

"Niall!" I screamed and ran to his side.

"Nialler, what's wrong?" I was rubbing his back.

He sniffled. "I-I-i'm..." 

"Niall it's alright. Calm down." I had my arms around him, rocking him back and forth.

"Hayley, I'm so lonely. The guys ditch me for their girl friends, and i'm stuck at home alone. It's not fair!" He shouted.

"Niall, you're a great guy. The perfect girl will practically fall in your arms one day. I promise." I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"You think so?" He sniffled.

"I know so, Niall. I wouldn't make this up. I promise, I'll hook you up." 

"You will? But who?" He asked, his eyes still flowing rivers.

"That's a secret, my friend." I stood up and held my hand out to him.

He stood up and hugged me tight. I love Horan hugs.

"Thank you, Hays." Niall whispered.

"Anything for my Nialler."

"Can we please not tell the guys? It's really embarrassing." He asked.

"They're so worried about you. You haven't even left your room to eat. That scared me the most. Because Niall Horan always eats!" I explained. 

"Ha ha yeah, I guess we can tell them. I'm sure they'll understand." Niall looked at me and smiled.

We linked arms, and skipped downstairs.

"AYE! Hayley what are you doing with my bromance!? NIALL I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!" Louis shouted and started to fake cry into Eleanor's shoulder. 

"WHAT!? Louis you were cheating on me for NIALL!?" Harry shouted, and came over and fake cried on my shoulder. I rubbed his head and giggled.

Louis came over and flicked Niall's nose. " We are OVER!"

Niall looked over at me and smiled. If it was anything to make him feel better, it was his brothers.

"Glad to see you're feeling better, champ." Liam spoke.

"Yeah, I was just feeling a little down. No worry. I'M HUNGRY!" Niall marched over to the pantry and grabbed a whole bunch of snacks.

"NIALL'S BACK! HEY EVERYONE! NIALL'S EATING AGAIN! HE'S OKAY!" Louis was shouting and running around the kitchen.

Everyone's talking commenced again, and Harry pulled me aside.

"What did you say to him? What was wrong with him?" He asked.

"He was feeling lonely. All his best mates have girl friends, and he doesn't. I promised him I'd hook him up with someone soon." I whispered.

"I'm glad he's okay." Harry kissed me on the cheek.

"Me too."

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to introduce a new character to the story! What do you think? Niall's loneliness got to him, but Hayley fixed that. 

Dedicated to my best friend Phoebe! Love ya girlie(: She's a Nialler fan! Comment if you're a Niall fan! She'd greatly appreciate it!(: 

I'll write some more on my way out of town, but I probably won't upload it til later today. :/