Chapter Six. Mom's Home.

"Thanks you guys." I said. We'd all sat back down. We were all just sniffling now. No more tears. 

"So this happened a few days ago?" Liam asked.

"Yes why?" I looked at him.

"Your ribs and head are still healing?" He said. How would I answer? I didn't really know until someone punched me in to face or ribs. 

"I'm not for sure. But let's not do anything rational. Alright boys?"

They all just nodded. I think they were still upset about my story. I don't know. I looked around at the staircase and realized I still haden't unpacked my room.

"Hey guys, I have to unpack my room." I said kind of loudly. 

"I'll help." Molly offered.

"Thanks Molly."

We both stood up and walked to the door way. I took one last look at the boys before I walked out. They all looked tired, eyes puffy from crying, and stressed. I went to the other side of the wall and listened to their conversation.

"Can you believe that?" I heard Zayn say.

Niall began talking. "I can't. How could she even be here? I think I would be in pain."  

"She's a strong girl." I heard Harry sniffle.

"Very." Louis agreed.

After that I walked up the steps to my room. Molly was already their. She was sitting on the end of the bed, starring at the the picture frame of me and dad.

"How is dad?" She asked with curious eyes.

"He's fine. Busy at work, I'm sure."

"I've never met our dad, Hays."

Hays. That's the name only dad calls me.

Just then we heard the front door open and a chorus of hello's.

Me and Molly exchanged looks.

"Mum's home." She said. 

Mum. I wonder what my mum is like. Does she look like me? Will we get along? I guess I'm getting ready to find out. 

Me and Molly walked downstairs and she hugged this woman standing before me.

She was beautiful. Tall, skinney, very well dressed.

She looked at me.

"Hayley." She said to me. I was in awe.

She walked over to me and hugged me. All of the boys were staring.

"Hi mum." I spoke.

"How are you feeling? The doctor called me and told me your condition, but didn't tell me what happened." She stared. 

All the boys stood there, waiting for an answer.

I didn't even tell dad what happened. I told the boys, (plus Molly) And Katie.

"I'm fine thank you. How are you?" I piped. 

"I'm great now you're home. I haven't seen you since you were-"

"Little. I know. I remember."

"Great memory, Hays."

There it is again. I thought only dad called me that, but they know too.

"But you don't remember Molly? She was about 2 or 3 at the time."

I looked at Molly. "No I don't"

She looked confused. Or offended. I couldn't tell. Then she looked at the boys.

"Well I'll make dinner then. Speghetti. Sound good to everyone?" She asked.

They all nodded and ran upstairs to their rooms im sure.

I turned around and started to walk to my room but mum stopped me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"How's your father?" She looked kind of hurt. But I'm sure she's fine.

"He's fine. Working probably. Molly asked the same thi-" 

She pulled me into a tight hug.

"I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too, mum."

Molly was still standing in the kitchen, waiting for me, no doubt.

"Mum me and Hayley are going to head upstairs." She butted in.

"Alright, dinner will be ready soon."

Me and Molly walked up stairs. She went into her room, and I in mine. I was surprised to see who was sitting on my bed.